«𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9»

!!Warning: Mentions of abuse, past traumas, bullying!!

~ Skip if uncomfortable ~

[Author's pov]

Flashbacks have been haunting you two days ago. Getting your hair pulled and getting pinched was never the best feeling ever. Your mind was bothered by the flashbacks of his behavior towards you in the car made you cry in the shower. You tried to calm yourself down but nothing worked. You ended up crying in the shower.

Mixed with the past trauma of you getting bullied, you couldn't help but lean yourself on the marble wall. Those flashbacks involved you getting messed by two bigger girls who just couldn't stop themselves from hurting you both physically and mentally. The experience was so scary that you trembled in fear. You were so deep in thoughts, you couldn't hear a knock from the door.

Rose:*knocks* Are you done? What's taking you so long?

Y/n: I just finished!

You yelled in response just so she could hear you through the sound of the shower. You got out and let Rose use the bathroom. You wipe yourself before noticing the bruises on your left arm through the reflection of the mirror.

You sighed. You rub on them lightly still gazing at it softly. Honestly you wouldn't apologise for what you said since he was the one who started this, let alone his feisty behaviour. The fight was so immature that he even had to abuse you for saying things. "Pathetic" You thought.

You didn't want to meet Youngjo again but fortunately you didn't have to as today, Youngjo's bachelor party and your bachelorette party will be held. Hearing that there'll be fun activities and all sorts, you can't help but wanting to enjoy them all. You thought of just wearing casual for today.

Jennie: We are so going to the mall.

Y/n: Why?

Jennie: Bcuz...this!

She pointed to your clothes.

Y/n: I can still change later.

Jennie: Y/n, I love you, but you need to wear something more prettier than those clothes from your closet.

Y/n: I'm offended.

Jennie: You'll thank me later. Girls! We are gonna go shopping today!

Lisa: I for sure need some more crop tops.

Y/n: As long as we're not late to the party.

At the mall...

You guys were walking around until you ran into Eunjung.

Eunjung:Oh? Y/n and Rose.

Rose and Y/n: Annyeonghaseyo *bows*

The girls greeted after.