«𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 20»

[Author's pov]

After preparing some stuff that Youngjo needed, you sneak out of the house without him knowing. It's dangerous but you promised yourself you wouldn't take long. You walk to the nearest pharmacy to buy some pregnancy test kits.

$€× happens to you almost everytime when you got yourself into Youngjo's life and it felt like it's getting unsafe after doing it couple of times. Knowing that last night was unprotected, you thought of trying these little test kits to confirm anything before going to the hospital.

Y/n:Excuse me, can I get some pregnancy test kits?

The pharmacist look through the shelves behind her that was full of medications and such. She reached her hand out to open the glass slides to take two boxes of it before placing it on the counter.

Y/n: Oh I only need one.

Pharmacist: I'd suggest having you try it two times. It's to confirm it's accuracy.

Y/n: Ah well then thank you.

|Time skip|

You drove home. Luckily the Rolls Royce Youngjo got for you on the wedding day was sound proof that he wasn't able to hear you from outside. You walk through the hallways to see Youngjo working out at the gym room with earphones on. You sighed in relief. Making sure that your heels couldn't make anymore noises you took them off before running bare feet to the stairs up to your bedroom. You were fast to reach the bedroom door but was quiet when closing them before running to the bathroom like an idiot.

Y/n: So I just have to pee on it?

You followed the steps given by the box itself before proceeding to do the process.

A few minutes later...

You prayed so badly that you don't get pregnant. All these while you never knew how wild you were until you've done it with Seoho and Youngjo. You picked it up, eye shut with your heart pounding feeling nervous anticipated. You open your eyes to see two red lines. You sighed.

Y/n: *sighs* Fxck this can't real.

Hands shaky with panicking thoughts, you slam the bar in the sink before sitting on the toilet cover.Tears kept dripping down but you weren't sobbing. You're not the type to bawl out loud over things no matter how serious it was. You cried silently, hands sweeping through your hair with a hand covering your eyes. You sighed again. With fingers laying on the side of your head, you groan in frustration not knowing what else is gonna come once the child is born.