A Baby Sister

William's POV:

"Mikey," I said kneeling next to him. "what is it papa?" he asked, still playing with his toys. "It's time for you to go sleep," I said. "Do I have to?" he asked looking at me with puppy eyes. "alright, 10 more minutes" I replied with a soft laugh patting his head. "thank you papa!" he responded with a giggle. "alright, not too long?" I said kissing him on his head. I stood up, and pulled out a book from a shelf, then sat on the couch. After about 15 minutes, I stood up from the cough and put away my book. "Mike, you have to go sleep now," I said looking at him. "okay..fine," he said with a whine. "I'll read you a story" I chuckled. "really!!" he shouting with joy clapping his hands. "Mhm, just go brush your teeth, and change into your pajamas," I replied with a smile. After Mike went to brush his teeth, I grabbed a book and headed to his room. Clara was already there, tucking him in. I sat down on the side of the bed. I took out the book, and read, while Clara played with Mike's hair softly. After I read the book, Micheal was asleep. I and Clara stood up quietly, and started to head out the room. "papa" Micheal said softly half asleep. I turned around, and headed closer to him. "what is it, Mike?" I asked in a quiet voice. "can I have a little sister? To like play with?" he asked almost asleep again. Before I could answer, he drifted off to sleep. I kissed him lightly on his forehead and headed out of his room. When I and Clara headed out, she asked right away, "what did he say?" "He said he wants a little sister," I said laughing quietly. I saw Clara turn a bit red. Later we ate dinner and headed into your room. As I stepped inside and closed the door, the lights went out. "Clara?" I called out. Then the light came back on, but before my eyes got used to the light again, I felt someone grab me. When my eyes got used to the light, Clara got on top of me. She kissed me a couple of times on the lips. "and what did I do to deserve this?" I asked with a chuckle. "well, Micheal wants a sister so I'm taking the request~" she whispered into my ear. "Well, then why didn't you say earlier~?" I said getting on top of her, kissing her neck.