.𝟹𝟶.

Please vote and comment, don't be a silent reader and give me your honest opinions💕🤷🏻‍♀️

Enjoy♥️✨

......

They got in Taehyung's car while they were talking about what they were going to do today.

He was driving and trying to concentrate on the road but he cannot help the fact that he wants to just gawk at her without any interruptions.

Mina was trying to talk to him while looking at him but every time she tries to look at him she remembers the tension they had before. "So Tae where are we going?" She asked for the millionth time and for the millionth time he replies "it's a surprise".

"Come on Tae I hate to be like you know I hate that I don't know anything, you know?" She frowned while puffing the air annoyed.

"Stop being cute or we will end up in the hospital" Still his eyes were on the road as she looked from the window annoyed.

She can see the mall, she looked at him confused but he didn't bother explaining, he parked his car in the garage and went to open her door.

She got out of the car looking at him with a cute annoyed face so he pecked her lips making it part. 

"What if someone saw us it would be embarrassing" She half-whispered half shouted as he just shrugged his arms.

"I obviously don't care"

He held her hands and grabbed her with him until they entered the mall.

"We'll go eat Cinnamon rolls since it's your favorite" Mina looked at him and he swore he saw her eyes sparkle

"You know what I'm not mad at you anymore, love you" she pecked his lips, his eyes widened.

"What if someone saw us it would be embarrassing" 

"I obviously don't care" He chuckled at her cuteness and followed her.

After eating and smiling, Taehyung took her to a restaurant it looked empty but they went inside. "I booked the place for us," he said as Mina widened her eyes and looked at him annoyed.

"It costs so much Tae you shouldn't have done that, the thing that really matters is that you're beside me, the rest doesn't matter I swear" She felt a little guilty that he did that but he just told her it was nothing.

They sat on a chair and a cake came along after that. "This cake is a celebration for us, for our relationship," He said and she smiled.

The waiter took the cake and brought them two slices for them, while they were eating a thought came into Mina's mind and made her question Taehyung immediately.

"How are we going to tell the others?" He looked at her as if it was nothing but it wasn't just nothing for Mina.

"No, wait I've to be prepared for that I'm not used to this I can't I feel nervous from attention Taehyung you have to tell your friends and mine while I'm sleeping" She spoke fast and Taehyung was trying his best not to laugh but he couldn't.

"That's not funny," She said sternly.

"I know, I know," he said between his laughs.

"Then stop laughing," she said as he managed to shut up.

"We really have to figure a solution for that"