Chapter 4

~ 3rd Person ~

Aizawa, All Might, and a few of the other heros looked down in shock at Bakugo, while the rest of the heros stood on guard, trying to be prepared for whatever came next. Aizawa was the first to snap back to reality, practically running over to his student. He grabbed his wrist to check his pulse, but was met with nothing but the unnatural coldness of the boys skin. Aizawa desperately tried his neck this time, finding the same result. "He's dead." Aizawa quickly and coldly announced to the room full of heros, trying to keep his emotions in check. "NOOOOOOOOO~" All Might screamed as tears ran down his face. "Let's search the building to see if anyone's still here." Aizawa said leading a crying All Might away from the boys body.

While All Might and the other heros searched the building, Aizawa examined the body of his former student. "You were one of the strongest, yet they managed to do all this to you." He mumbled to himself as he looked at all the different cuts.

Meanwhile, All Might and the other heros finished searching the building, only to find nobody inside. "What are we gonna do about this..." All Might thinks to himself as he pulls out his phone to call his close friend and dective, Tsukauchi. " How are things going on your end? We just got the Nomu factory destroyed. Is Bakugo safe?" Tsukauchi says after picking up. "Not good..." All Might collects his thoughts the best he can before continuing. "The villains got away after they... they killed young Bakugo." All Might felt his heart drop in his chest after saying the sad truth aloud. "I'm trusting you not to tell anyone about this. If the media fimds out we are screwed. We need time to come up with a proper plan." All Might added. "I understand. What should we do with the body?" Tsukauchi asked. "We haven't gotten that far yet. We'll probably have to keep him in Recovery Girl's office for now."

- The Next Day -

~ Aizawa's Perspective ~

Beep Beep Beep

I hear my alarm and quickly turn it off, not like I slept anyway. I was too busy thinking about how I'm gonna break the news to the class and his parents. I'll tell the class first, because as soon as his parents find out, they'll probably outrage. I can't blame them, any parent would, but if the media finds out now UA as a whole is done for. We still need time to form a proper plan to address the media.

I spent the whole night researching Bakugo and his past. It seems that him and Midoriya were childhood friends. Maybe that's why their relationship always seemed so complicated. I'll tell him first, maybe he can help us with a way to tell Bakugo's parents without them going ballistic.

Then there's Kirishima, one of the only, if not the only one, who managed to make a relationship with him that could actually be considered a friendship. Those two seemed inseparable at times. I'll tell him after Midoriya. Once I see their reactions, it'll help me prepare for the reactions of the rest of the class. Nobody will take it worse then them, other then his parents of course.

This whole situation is such a mess. If only I had done better. I'm his teacher, it's my job to teach and protect all my students. Now one of them is dead, and I can't protect the others from the reality of it. They all are already worried about him. Knowing them they're trying to be positive and hope for the best, not even thinking about the fact that he could be dead. I wonder how bad they're all going to take it...

- Later On (Same Day) -

~ 3rd Person ~

"Hello fellow teachers, today I've called this meeting to discuss the tragic incident involving one of are former students, Katsuki Bakugo." Nezu announced to the room full of all the teachers who had ever taught Bakugo. All the teachers (minus Aizawa and All Might) turned to look at Nezu in shock and confusion. "What do you mean former?"  They all said at the same time, some sounding more panicked while others souned more confused. "Don't tell me..." Midnight started while turing to look at Aizawa and All Might, who had been on the mission to resuce the so called former student. All Might just buried his face in his hands, while Aizawa looked even more tired then usual, which was hard to believe considering he already looks half dead normally. "I'm afraid so... the resuce mission was unsuccessful, resulting in the finding of Bakugo's dead body." Nezu stated.  Everyones worst fear for the boy had become a reality, he was dead and they couldn't do anything about it...