|'Chapter 20'|

Blue Point of View.

Jacob and I are just walking around La Push beach while the others go cliff diving. Everyone seems tense and the others went cliff diving to blow off some steam.

Jacob is walking kind of fast but I don't say anything since his hands are balled into fist. I don't know why he is mad. If I ask him, will he get mad at me? Most likely not but I should still ask just to check on him. Maybe he needs to speak his mind to work it out.

"Hey Jake. This is a silly question but are you okay?"

He looks back at me for a second then shakes his head no.

"Will talking about it help?"

"Would it bother you if I said that I want to punch a Cullen in the face?" He ask me since he knows that I like and care for the Cullen family.

"If it is Edward maybe not." He cracks a small smile.

"You are protective." Jacob states

"It makes sense why though."

Jacob nods his head and stops walking. I stop as well and he starts a random conversation. He is trying to take his mind off what is bothering him the most. Then he ask about Bella. I tell him that she is visiting her mother and Edward went with her. That made him go stiff.

"Are you sure you want to talk about them?"

"I don't care about Edward one bit. I will always care about Bella." Jacob tells me and I smile.

That is sweet.

"I hope you two work things out even though it is complicated with the feelings that are involved. Just talk to her. Just be her friend and accept her relationship with Edward."

He sighs hard then paces back and forth in front of me.

"How can I? I can't tell you why which you already know. He isn't right for her. He can't give her what I can give her." Jacob tells me and I still don't have a full explanation from him about what he means but he is stuck on that. Well, not stuck but he truly doesn't trust Edward at all. He can't stand any of the Cullens.

One time, Paul actually asked me to take a shower after hanging out with the Cullens. For a second, I thought he was insulting me. Then he explained that he definitely doesn't like the Cullens and I should always wash after seeing them.

What a weirdo but he is a good friend of mine.  I'm trying to pay attention to what they say to me about the Cullens.  I do pay attention to what the Cullens say to me about the guys.  I'm going to figure out what the problem is.  The tension between the two groups seems to be serious.  I haven't seemed to figure it out. 

I have gotten a few hints.  It doesn't make sense to me.  Apparently, their tribe have meet the Cullens before.  That means that the Cullens use to live here and they moved back.