Kylo Ren

- He would honestly be the one to stay with you in bed all day.

- He's the big spoon and you are the little spoon.

- He hears you sniffling and he snuggles closer you. He drapes one of his meaty arms over you and keeps you safe and warm.

- Once in a while he will press a kiss on your head to remind you that he's there.

- He knows someday it hits hard and it's hard for you to get up and go on about your day but it's ok because he's there for you.

- The first time he ever saw you like this was when he got back home from work. He found you sitting on the leather couch close to the fireplace.

- He installed a fake one in the living room. Space was really cold and he wanted you to be warm while he was gone.

- "What's wrong, Y/n?" He asks softly as he walks towards you.

- He frowns when you don't say a word. He immediately thinks something happened. He thinks someone has hurt you. He takes his helmet off and looks down at you.

- He could see your bloodshot eyes and something in him breaks. He felt it. Of course, he felt it because you and him share a force bond.

- He kneels down on his knees to look at you. He feels his heart break into two when you look at him.

- That's when the force showed him, you were crying. You barely did anything all day. He sees and feels everything.

- "Oh, baby." He says as he takes his leather gloves off and takes your hands into his.

- "It's ok, love. It's ok." He says rubbing his hands over yours.

- "I'm sorry. I don't kn..."

- "Shhh." He says as he shakes his head at you.

- He tells you there is no need to be sorry. He tells you it's ok.

- "I know, my love." He tells you softly, bringing your hands up to his lips. Kissing your knuckles as he gives them a small squeeze. He knows it is not your fault. It's never your fault and you should never be sorry for it.

- "Come on." He tells you standing up, holding your hand he helps you up and walks to the bedroom.

- He helps you get into bed. You watch as he takes his clothes off. Only in his black briefs and a black tank top.

- After that day Kylo knows when you are feeling depressed. He noticed someday were just better than others. When the days were just bad. He takes a week off from being the Supreme Leader and just spends it with you.

- He would spend the days with you. Sometimes he will read to you.

- Kylo would keep you entertained by using the force to float stuff in the air.

- He knows you like being the little spoon while this happens.

- So he tugs you closer to his chest and kisses your shoulder.

- "I'm here, Y/n." His voice warms you.

- When both of you are in bed, Kylo secretly meditates. He brings all his energy and uses the force on you to make you feel better. Just to help you relax and sleep. He hopes that tomorrow will be better.

- "You're not alone." He tells you, making you nod softly as you close your eyes drifting into sleep.