Clyde Logan

-You would think that Clyde would be the one to give you a drink since he owns a bar when you're feeling down but no.

-He draws you a bath. A nice and warm bath. He puts some bubbles and dims the lights. He lits up a few scented candles.
-It was something that helped himself when he was feeling down too.

-After the loss of his arm, he came up with many ways to help him get out of his funk.

-One of them was taking a bubble bath.

-He tests the water to make sure the temperature is alright. He looks over his shoulders and sees you sitting at the edge of the bed.

-He walks to the bedroom and grabs a towel from the closet.

-"Are you coming in too?" Clyde hears you ask.

-He gives you a small smile. "Ya want me too?"

-You nod and get up from the bed, tugging on his prosthetic arm to the bathroom.

-It was a snug fit but both of you made it work.

-Clyde is behind you and you're in front of him. He has a knee up to give you more room. He sighed softly as he let the warm water soak through his body.

-As you leaned against his bare chest, you pull his stump arm close to your chest as he runs fingers through your hair with his other hand.

-"Thank you." You mumbled softly to him.

-When the water gets cold, it's time to get out. You're out first then help Clyde out of the tub. He just wears a pair of plaid boxers. He gives you his favorite Bob Segar shirt for you to wear.

-He smiles to himself as his shirt stops just above your knees. You looked so cute in it.

-As you get into bed, Clyde brings some water bottles to the bedroom and a few of your favorite snacks. He keeps them by his side of the bed. He noticed when you are in this funk, you don't want to eat or drink anything.

- He knows you have to eat or drink. He likes helping you, his love.

-Because you do the same thing when he's sad.

-Clyde knows sometimes it's best to stay quiet. Sometimes you didn't feel like talking and he was fine with it. Sometimes he puts the tv on  just for background sounds.

-He's in bed with you and he can see the sadness in your eyes and it makes him want to cry.

-"I love ya." He tells you as he lay close to you.

-His heart soars when he sees you smile. The first smile of the day.

-"I love you too." You tell him.