Business Alert

~1 Week Later~

Clara's POV:

When I woke up, the first thing I noticed was that Will already left for his job. I got out of bed, washed my face, and dressed into a warm light brown sweater, and some black leggings that. Then I went into the kitchen, from which a soft burnt smell came. "Micheal?" I looked in shock, as he held out some toast that got a bit burnt. "I made breakfast!" he said with a soft laugh. "Thank you, sweetie," I told him, taking the plate of toast and kissing him on the forehead. "When did you wake up?" I asked. "A long time ago" he replied with a smile. "alright then" I responded with a smile. After some hours, I didn't feel too well. So I chose to take a pregnancy test. "alright, he goes nothing.." I muttered to myself. About 5 minutes later, it showed the answer. I took a deep breath and took a look. It has two lines. It's positive. I smiled with tears to myself. I was filled with joy. Soon, some hours passed, Mikey was playing with his toys while I read a book in his room. After some time, I heard the doors click and close in the living room. Will's home. I thought to myself, already standing and heading into the living room to greet my husband. "Willy, your back!" I said with joy. "How was work?" I asked taking his coat off. "It was alright" he replied kissing me. "Papa!!!" Micheal called running into the room. "Hey, Mike!" William said hugging him tightly. "I missed you!" said Micheal. "I missed you too Mikey" Will replied, patting his head. About an hour later, I chose to tell Will. "Will?" I said knocking on his office door. "What is it honey?" he asked looking up. "I have something to tell you" I responded smiling. "What is it?" he asked rising from his desk, and sorting his papers. "I'm pregnant again," I said with joy. Will looked up at him silent for about some seconds. "Will? Is that alright..?" I asked my smile fading. His eyes had a tear, he ran up to me and lifted me, and smiled. "That's wonderful!!" he shouted with happiness. He then put me down, and pressed his lips on mine softly, and hugged me close. Then his phone rang. "It's Henry," He said. "Hello?" he said on the phone. About 20 minutes later, he ended the call and placed his hand on his forehead with a frustrated face. "what happened?" I asked. "I'm going to have to stay a New Harmony at the diner, there's a lot of people coming this week" He explained. The next day, Will prepared to leave. "Do you have to go, papa?" Micheal asked. "Yeah, sorry Mikey. I promise I'll come back as soon" Said Will. "Bye guys," he said and left.