Eleven |Let Me Be|

Connor's POV

Like the night with Carlisle, last night just left me speechless. Instead of waking up to an empty bed, I saw Ashton's sleeping form. He looked peaceful when he was asleep. Almost angelic. Granted, he is the most angelic out of the five of us. Colby being a close second.

I went to get up and go make breakfast, but a strong arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me back. "And where do ya think yer goin'?" He muttered groggily.

"To make breakfast?"

I felt him shake his head. "No, we're sleepin' in today."

"But Ashton...." I whined.

He chuckled, tightening his grip. "I ain't got all day with you.... I'm makin' this last."

This caused me to groan. "But then we'll just spend most of our time in bed instead of doing something."

"So...?"

This guy.... "Ashtooon.... Mom! Help!" I shouted. I knew she was up because I could hear her outside tending to the chickens.

"Tryin' to get away from me that badly?" He asked.

"No, but I do wanna get up so I can actually spend more time with you." I replied. "So, is today Toby or Colby's day?"

"Not tellin'."

"Not even a hint?"

"Nope."

"What if I-"

"Give me a blowjob?" He laughed. "Carlisle warned me you'd say that, and he'd skin me alive if I gave in."

I felt his lips press against mine and I couldn't help but melt into it, kissing him back with the same amount of passion. "Why must he ruin the fun....?" I grumbled when I broke the kiss.

"You kiddin'? This is fun." He snickered.

"Why must you guys torture me? Does my pain give you that much pleasure?"

"Oh quit bein' dramatic."

I gasped. "Me? Dramatic? You wound me. You really wound me and my fragile heart. It can't take anymore."

He rolled his eyes and rolled out of bed. "Alright, let's go do somethin'. Since you wanna get up so bad." He said, flashing his toothy grin.

"What're we doing?" I hopped out of bed, eager to be moving around.

"Well, I'm sure Mama would be eager to put the two of us to work." He chuckled.

I shook my head. "She wouldn't. Not on my birthday. Well, birthweek...."

He cocked a brow. "Ya think so? I highly doubt she'd care."

"Ashton! Connor!" Her familiar voice called up.

"Yeah, Mama?"

"Y'all eatin' today? If so, y'all might wanna get down here before it goes to the dogs."

And with that, the two of us hurried down the stairs. Neither of us wanted her cooking to go to waste. The smell of fresh bacon and eggs hit me in the face the second I opened Ashton's door. My mouth was already watering and I wasn't ashamed of it.

"Mama, I thought you were gonna let me cook...." Ashton sighed as we entered the kitchen.

"Well, if you got up early and wouldn't burn water then I would've let you cook." She chuckled.

"Hey, I did pretty good with last night's supper."

I laughed at the two's bickering as Ashton's mom set a plate of food in front of me. "I guess it's a good thing that Carlisle can cook."