It's been 2 years...

At Sakamaki residence...
(Kakeru's pov)

I woke up early because sho have a race with Gabu Samejima today. I ate my breakfast and went back to my room to get my pouch,  on my way back I noticed her room's door was opened. I walked there and looked inside, it was just the same....the bed... the study...everything is just the same.... but the one who makes it lively is gone.... I sigh as I closed the door.  It's been 2 years....

At Shido residence...
( Kyoichi's pov)

I was getting ready to go the x-zone with makoto and her friends, as I was getting my gloves from my study I noticed the photo frame I have on it, it's my picture with her, I still remember the day, the day I confessed to her... The day was good.... the day was not good.... The day was just right.... Just me and her.... But it all shattered.... I lost her..... It's been 2 years....

At Samejima residence...
(Taiga's pov)

Me and Gabu were heading to x-zone because Gabu have a race with Sho yamato. I was about to leave when I remember I forgot to wear my bracelet, the bracelet given by her, the only person who always stood by my side... the only shoulder I can cry on.... the one who promised to always stay together... She broke the promise.... She's gone.... It's been 2 years....

Time skip to X-zone
( No one's pov)

All of them meet up at the x-zone, the mountain behind the town. The youngers were getting ready for the race while the two teens were sitting at a distance looking at them, " I hate comming here", kyoichi said looking at the sky, "me too", Taiga said doing the same, "this place is full of memories, the memories with her", Kyoichi added, " that's true. How fun it was, the three of us, best friends forever, but then... You became her boyfriend", Taiga said lightly punching kyoichi on the shoulder, " you were the one who encouraged me to ask her out", kyoichi said smiling. Taiga started laughing, " I still remember how nervous you were", he said teasing the blonde boy, "but... now she's just a  memory", Taiga added looking down, " gabu even hates talking about her now", he added, "same with makoto", kyoichi said with tears in his eyes. The girl once loved by the kids is now the one they hate talking about.

Meanwhile...
(Makoto's pov)

Me and Kakeru were waiting for sho, I looked around to see the familiar track she use to teach me and Gabu on... But now she's gone.... I hate her for leaving us like this.... It's been 2 years..... Everything's changed, but the one who changed the most is gabu..

( Gabu's pov)

I'm waiting for the yamato to show up so we can have a race, I want to win this place from him so that I can destroy it... It reminds me of her, I hate it.... I hate remembering her.... She left us.... It's been 2 years....

Somewhere in another dimension....
(???'s pov)

I'm trapped here, he brought me here, he took me away from everyone, he's the reason of my suffering, I wanna get out... I wanna go back... I wanna get out of here.... but.... I'm trapped.... I don't know how long I've been here....

______________________________________

Hey Lovelies!!! How have you guys been??? 

Finally the first chapter is updated,I know it's short, please bear it.... I hope you'll enjoy the story of the long lost....

See you in the next chapter.... Till than take care and be safe and healthy 💜💜

 Till than take care and be safe and healthy 💜💜