Insecurities

⚠️ This one shot mentions about suicide. I don't write to trigger it hurt anyone in anyways. This is very serious and not meant to be joked about. If you are anyone one you know that's reaching out for help and don't know how don't be scared to call 800-273-8255 @ the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. I will make sure to give a warning on where to start and stop reading if you are uncomfortable in anyways!!⚠️

All my life I've been called names. Fat. Ugly. Disappointment. All the most rude and unselfish words one can only endure. At points I tried to end it all... including my life. But it seems as if, that wasn't the way because I'd always wake up in the hospital.

Bright lights. White walls. Therapy... ohh all those therapy sessions. Just for me to go home and do it again. I hated everything and everyone. I didn't feel like I was meant to be in this world. Until he came along, my senior year of high school.

Yes, he was a bad boy. But he's different, around me at least. He showed me what it was like to be loved, and cared for. My mother didn't give a fuck about me, I'm pretty sure she still don't. If my younger older Kathrine didn't find me all the times she did. I don't even think she'd notice I was gone.
But when I around it was always...

Josephine wear this
Josephine you could've gotten a better grade
Josephine, you need to start going to the gym
You need to cut down on the carbs.

Her days consist of 'living the rich people dream',yeah. Going to all the cocktail and masquerade parties you can think of. The wealth we have doesn't make me happy. I could care less because I'm no different from anyone else in the world.

Here I am today. The cheerleader captain of 'The Lady Vikings' at one of the top colleges in LA. Yes Elizabeth, I did that. I'm glad Hero and I got into the same school. Even if we didn't, we both applied for the same colleges. "Babe, come on we're about to be late!" I Hero groans from our bed. We've been living together for 6 months in a small apartment not to far from campus. Living with my roommate was too much for me. She was as too sophisticated and reminds me of my mother.

"I'm coming!" I say annoyed. "That's what she said" he mutters. Fucking perv. I silently giggled. "Jo, I'm not trying to get benched!" He whines. Hero plays football,that's the only reason why I'm doing cheer. I'm surprised I'm even captain. "Okay, okay!" I quickly slip on my shoes before checking my makeup for the last time. "I'm ready let's go" I say walking out of my dorm room towards his car.

"Fucking finally" he grumble smacking my ass,following behind me. "Ouch" I yelp. "Asshole" I grumble play fully rolling my eyes. The drive to the football field was only 5 minutes. The campus marking lot was already packed, luckily we found one and parked in the teachers lot...oops.

"Good luck baby" I kiss Hero passionately. "You have no idea how hot you look in this right now" Hero mutters tugging on the hemp of my skirt. "Stop, I look fat" I say to him and he grabs my hips with a deadly grip, but not enough to hurt me. "I told you to stop saying that shit, what the fuck is wrong with you? You are fucking perfect for fucks sake, don't let your bitch of a mother get into your head" he says clearly pissed before walking off, leaving me alone in the hallways.

Great.

I sigh and make my way to the girls locker room where the other girls are. Inanna, the bitch and her minions walks up to me while glaring at me. "Break a leg...literally" she smirks before walking past me, making sure to bump my shoulders.

...
We are now in the very narrow hallway outside the locker room waiting for the announcer to call us out. All the girls are excited, jumping up and down with their blue and gold Pom poms. On cue, the announcer calls, here we go.