W.A.P

Today is the day, I walk across the stage, a final goodbye to high school. Only difference is that, I'm 8 months pregnant. But I did it. I made it through my senior year, pregnant. It was hard but I made it. I made it when, all the popular girls slut shamed be because I was pregnant with his child and not them. Little did they know, It wasn't only supposed to be a one time thing. I thought that he actually cared about me. But it tuned out that he only wanted me for my virginity. And the idiot I was 8 months ago, gladly gave it to him.

I was blinded by his beauty, I didn't see the monster he was behind it all. But I made it. I made it after all those time, I'll run from the cafeteria to the bathroom because everything I smelt or eat, made me throw up. Nobody there to tell me it was going to be okay, other than my best friend Alana. After all those time, I'll cry myself to sleep because I didn't know where I went wrong. After all those time where, I'll stay up all night because all I could think of are those immaculate green eyes. I made it. I did it for eight months and only one more to go, then I can finally meet my little princess.

It was hard. It is hard, I was usually the quiet one who'd always sit in the back of class. But now, I'm the talk of the school. Getting slut shamed and all. I wanted to end it, but how? How would I have done it, without putting my precious little angel in danger? I didn't care, all I wanted was to get my diploma and get the fuck out of this school. I was ready to go, I am ready to go.

"Josephine Langford" principal call my name. This is it. This is the time I finally get to show them that I made it. I carefully got up making sure not to trip. But of course, I trip over somebody's legs, the other student sitting on the stage gasped in shock. Knowing that I'm pregnant and I fell face down... on my stomach. Kaylee Lavington. She looks down at me and smirks, "oops look where you're going Langford" I can't help but wonder what Hero sees in her.

"AHHHH" I yell out in pain after I felt a sharp pain at my lower abdomen. My mom rushed from the stands and ran over to me. I look over and saw that most of the kids had their phones out recording. "Mom, it hurts" I cry into her shoulders. "We need to get her to the hospital!" My mom yell into the crowd. "I look up, with the tears in my eyes, Hero is making his way over to me. They only reason we 'stay in contact' is because I'm having his child.

I start to feel a pool of water under me. No, this can't be happening. "My water just broke" I cry. "Fuck" I groan in pain. "Hey, it's going to be okay" Hero says softly and I glared at him. If his fucking slut of a girlfriend didn't purposely trip, me I wouldn't be going into labor, a month early on my fucking graduation day. And here I thought I made it.

"This is all her fault!" I snap at him. Squeezing his hand for dear life when I felt another sharp pain, causing him to groan. That's what you get asshole. "Oh my god, Josephine I'm so sorry!" Kaylee fakes her apology, just because Hero is here. If he wasn't, I would've probably gotten another threat from her.

"GET HER THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" I snap at him. "Why? She didn't do anything wrong" Hero says confused. "Of course she didn't". I swear he's so fucking clueless. All my three years in high school she has made my life living hell.

"The ambulance is here sweetie, can you walk?" She ask and I nod. I'm in so much pain. Hero follows closely behind us, and so does Kaylee with a devilish smirk across her face. Oh, how I just want to fucking slap it off. I abruptly stop but the exit and clutched my stomach because of another contraction.

We finally arrived at the emergency room. My mom stayed with me the whole time in the ambulance. My contractions, are only five minutes apart. And I'm only 5 centimeters dilated. This is going to be a long day. I ask my mom to have Hero ask his girlfriend' to wait in the waiting room because I don't want her around me. She did put up a fight, but finally agreed. Can someone please remind me why she's even here anyways ? Oh yeah, because anywhere Hero is, she follows him around like a lost puppy. How pathetic.