🅴🅿︎ 🆃🅷🆁🅴🅴

Dominique's POV

I was filled up to the brim with homework on the first day and I'm pissed. Who gives out this much homework on the first day, we haven't learnt anything yet! I got it done but I got an unnecessary headache from it. I leaned back in my desk chair fluffling my hair as I heard my room door open.

I turned around to see Roderic and Ruben coming into my room with an upset look. I rolled my eyes knowing it was gonna be something that will annoy me. They pointed to my bed as I just got up and sat there.

"So, any reason as to why you come into my room looking like you got a stick up your asses?"

"Watch your mouth Nique, tell me why ol boy is outside asking for you?", Ruben said as they both crossed their arms.

I got confused as to who they're talking about before I cursed under my breath.

"Yeah, oh shit. Why that nigga still around, we told your little fast ass about messing around with all these boys. I thought he was on some bull but you still continuing to mess with him?", Roderic said as he sounded like he was about to blow up.

"I'm not messing with anyone anymore! And you shouldn't be in my business anyway, how would like it if I come into your room and cuss you out about all the girls y'all bring in there?"

"You need not to worry about us cause we grown. We eighteen, you only just turned sixteen but you got all these boys with you doing all the wrong things under suspect circumstances. Mama and Pops know you be in niggas' beds knowing they got girlfriends or sneaking around with you?"

"First, let's get the facts straight. None of them had girlfriends because I wouldn't ever stoop that low. Secondly, so what they're not out---it's not like I can force them to do it for me! They wanna be on the downlow then that's them, it's not like I'm still in those situations now anyway. I'm done messing with dudes like that. And third, I don't have to let anyone know what I do with my body especially you two. I'm safe and I'm good so back off."

They looked to be fuming as Ruben struggled not to punch or kick anything in my room. They both had anger issues but Roderic was better in not handling his anger like that. However he preferred to get physical and if he puts his hands on me, we're gonna have a problem.

"Listen, you gonna go down there and tell him to leave before mama or dad start asking questions. Tryna help you out before you get in some trouble so stop being a hardass and go do it," he tugged me up by the arm as I tried to push him away.

"You guys are too much, overprotective assholes! Mind your business sometimes!"

"You part of my business Dominique, I'm your big brother! I help take care of you, fuck you mean?!", Roderic yelled in my face as I hit him on his cheek. He scoffed tonguing the inside of his cheek glaring at me.

"Put your hands on me one more time."

"And what you gonna do, better take your hands off me first. Or I can just tell mama how you both came in here harassing me for no reason."

"Roderic, let him go before you do something stupid." Ruben helped release me from his hold as I stormed downstairs. I opened the front door seeing Nate standing there on the porch as I pushed him out stepping outside. How did he even get in the gate?

"What are you doing here, I thought earlier today was a clear indication of the type of relationship we got now."

"Just wanted to drop by and see if I can change your mind. Come take a ride with me for a little bit, we can go to your favorite place on the corner?", he held my hand as I pulled it away rolling my eyes.