🅴🅿︎ 🅵🅾︎🆄🆁

Victor's POV

I stood annoyed in front of my parents as they called us in their office. Woke us up from our precious sleep an hour before it's even time for us to get up for school most likely for something stupid.

"Victor, wipe the attitude off your face," I faced my dad as I crossed my eyes with a rebellious look. He narrowed his eyes at me as I did the same.

"I don't think I have to. Why the hell are we up at 5 in the morning anyway?", mama gave me a warning look as I sighed sitting down whining.

"Watch it, you not too old to get your ass kicked," he pointed at me as I just sat up and gave him a bored look. I love my parents but I don't care who it is. You wake me up and I'm not fully rested, my mouth has a mind of its own and it sends shots at everyone. No one is an exception to it.

"Why are we here though? Is this another one of those drills?", Armelle groaned out as we all followed behind.

If it's this family business shit again then I'm gonna walk straight out the room. We've been in training for months to take over mama's spot in the family business as he says. Apparently it involves a lot of dangerous stuff but it's part of the reason why we're so big and are wealthy so we have to keep up the money somehow.

"You're not doing drills and stop groaning like children. Those drills are to ensure you keep yourselves safe and for you to use when the time calls for them. This is about something else," mama got up out his seat and stood leaning against his desk in front of us.

"Mama, are we in trouble or something?", Kinsley asked as I noticed the room starting to get more serious. Dad was in the back now looking at his phone tentatively as I tried to observe his face. But of course he managed to keep up that stone cold look.

"Someone from our past is threatening to access our accounts because of something I so called did. Our accounts contain information on us that are not to be exposed to others...enemies of sorts that could mess with us. Also large amounts of money, millions. I've made many enemies over the years and they'll do anything to get that information. That someone—-not dangerous whatsoever but they happen to be very smart and is known to get things they want easily. That however won't happen because mama is very smart and he knows everything about anything, inside and out."

"What does that have to do with us though? Are they gonna try to get it through us?", I asked as he sighed shaking his head.

"I need you to guys to be careful of your surroundings. Watch the people you talk to. Dad did a check on some things and found the person has kids that take school alongside you. They might try to weasel their way into our home for information," he gave Kinsley a pointed look as we looked over to her.

"What, Kinsley knows them or something?", Armelle asked.

"No, not at all. But she's vulnerable in this situation to them, it'll be easier for them to get through to her."

"Why me, what the hell is that supposed to mean?", Kinsley look offended as her eyebrows ruffled.

This always happened when it came to this family thing. Mama and dad didn't see Kinsley fit to take care over the more important things because of her emotions and feelings. They felt she was too open and soft---too easy to be taken advantage of. When we first discussed this---first getting involved in what they do on the low---it was a bit harsh how they relayed that to her.

But we all know her, if she doesn't get a grip on those feels of her—-shit ends badly.

"Anybody can trip you up babygirl. I'm nothing but honest with you kids because I love you. They'll try to get info out of you in anyway they can because you don't keep a guard up," dad said coming to stand in front of us as well.