A Terrible Dream

(3rd Person POV)

A man walks through a destroyed building muttering incoherently to himself. After a couple of steps, the man starts to scream and claw at his face. The man suddenly goes silent as he falls to the ground, revealing his face to be leaking a flood of maggots. The maggots mold themselves into a humanoid shape,which turns black and explodes,leaving a Caucasian man in his early 20's with long brown hair tied in a ponytail,a pair of black glasses with blue accents, a dark grey trench coat over a white dress shirt,black slacks,and a pair of oxfords on his feet. The newly arrived person looks toward the camera and opens his eyes, revealing black sclera with orange slitted pupils. The Creature holds a finger to his mouth in a hushing fashion as the scene changes around him,transforming into a bedroom with a young boy laying in bed. The creature puts his hand on the boys forehead and murmurs a few words under his breath,once finished a black plume of smoke consumes the creature and flows into the boy's mouth and nose. The boy thrashes around as black veins cover his entire body,before fading away into nothing.

(Gabriel's POV)

I jolt up from my bed and look around my room,the darkness accumulating in the far corner as moonlight sweeps over my room through the curtain, the low light allowing me to see the very unwelcome guest from my nightmares. "You foolish child,how long must I show you the truth before you accept that we are one being?" he said irritated at my lack of acknowledgement of him.  I glared at the demon, "Show me as long as you like,but we will never be the same thing. I will die before I follow in your footsteps Azazel."  Said demon sighed and readied an orange orb before walking over and placing it in my chest. "Then I will see you when you wake up in the morning Gabriel." I nodded and closed my eyes,being sent back to the same dreamscape I had seeing since Azazel decided to make me his brand new host.

[Timeskip till morning,because the plot demands it.]

(3rd person P.O.V)

"Beep,Beep,Beep,Bee-" The Alarm clock blares until it is silenced by a very irritated Gabriel. The young man gets out of bed,and changes into a pair of blue jeans,a black tank top with Azazel's symbol on it,dark grey sneakers,and his glasses. Gabriel picked up his satchel and put his laptop in it. He left his apartment,locking the door behind him and sauntered off to his favorite coffee shop. As he arrived,he greeted his fellow usual customers before ordering a black coffee. Gabriel opened his laptop, and opened up a forum on demons he had recently found. While scrolling through he occasionally took sips of his drink,talking to Azazel in his head about all the things the sight had right and wrong about demons. After a good hour or two of research,he left the shop and went to his studio where he worked on a movie script about a young child being stuck in hell and making deals with all seven demon princes,in order to conquer the cruel world that he was sent to. Once he decided to go back home, he had a peaceful walk back,until he was pulled into an alleyway and held at knife point. The man pressed the knife against Gabe's neck. "Alright,hand over all the cash you got on you before I send you to meed your maker."he said,trying to sound intimidating. Gabriel fought with Azazel in his mind,succumbing to his might and losing control. Azazel Chuckled, his voice lapping over Gabriel's "You my fiend have made quite the idiotic mistake." The man was then sent flying  into a wall,where black snakes dug themselves into the wall and held him in place. Azazel summoned a jagged dagger, and slowly approached the man. The man begged for his life as Azazel brought the dagger to his chest and carved his sigil on his chest,before knocking him out,The snakes being absorbed into Azazel as he walked off.

Well,This book will definitely be updated more then the others,because I am particularly more inspired by it compared to all my other books. Tell me what you think in the comments,and-           We will see all of you beautiful people later. God Damn it Azazel!!!!

-Freeze + Az