✨4✨

(play the song)

-Are you okay? he asked after a couple of minutes.

Anne wasn't moving. He was practically immobilized on his back, with her on top of him, her hands around his neck, and her head buried in his chest. Not that he was complaining.

-Anne?

She didn't answer. She fell asleep.

"Wonderful. What do I do now?" he asked himself. He just tucked his hands around her and made himself a little more comfortable. Then it hit him:

"I'm just in my nightgown, she is too. Not that it would mean anything. IT DOESN'T! okay she just fell asleep in my arms and I can't wake her up. I have to fall asleep too. Just like that. I don't have to think about how inappropriate this looks. It's nothing. We're friends right? I can't do this right now. I can't think about how gorgeous she is, I wouldn't be able to sleep."

He tried to calm down. It was too much for him in that moment. He knew that he had feelings for her. He just didn't want to admit it. But now as he was cuddling with her on that sofa, in a mess of blankets and red hair, he realized that he loved her. It was not just a stupid crush. He actually loved her. He has never felt this around someone. Of course he loved his family but this type of feeling made him want to jump and laugh and kiss her- WHAT? no. yes. he loved her. That was love and he was convinced of it. But he knew that he couldn't tell her. It would be pure madness. He had to wait. He had to enjoy this moment of closeness and realization.

So as she was peacefully sleeping on top of him he just cleared his mind and pulled her closer. He could blame it on his sleep in the morning, right?

//really short chapter I know, I'm so sorry☹️
tell me what do you think about my story and what would you want me to add to it xx❤️\\