First Day||17

3rd P.O.V

It was the first day of school of Inarizaki High. It was a sunny day, the birds chirped cheerfully. Old women who walked down the streets had warm smiles on their faces. It was the first day of school in the entire Japan. Some children had warm pancakes served for their breakfast. The entire Japan was lively that day. The streets became busier, buses were packed, trains became packed. Children or teens were walking to their school, some were cycling. Parents waved their children goodbyes as they headed to school. Young kids didn't want to let go of their parent, tugging on their legs tightly.
Some kids skipped their way to the school.

Y/n woke up with dry tears on the side of her eyes. She had her curtains open during the night forgetting to close them; when she woke the sun shined at directly her eyes. She had gotten new pairs of school uniforms as the school had let out a new version of the skirts, the boys uniform however did not change. When Y/n had ordered the skirt the skirt was shorter than the last one. The old skirt was on top of her knees while the new one was midway through her thighs. She however couldn't complain, the order they sent was wrong; sending the female a shorter skirt than anyone in the school. She had to bare with it. Her friend, Ayumi was laughing when she heard the news of the skirt. The female sighed.

When she took a shower she accidentally stepped in while the water was still cold. By breakfast she accidentally stubbed her toe which gave her a rush of pain on her left toe. To top it off she had P.E for her first two periods. L/n Y/n wasn't having a pleasant day.

As she exits the car, she hadn't notice her surroundings. Her driver, Nakano-san had already drove off. As she neared the school entrance a bunch of news reporters were there looking for her. Her eyes grew big as she saw the amount of news reporters was there. They had bombarded the female questions.

"Ms.L/n is it true that you and Oikawa Tōru is getting married?"

"Ms.L/n are you dating Oikawa Tōru?"

"Ms.L/n a picture of you and Oikawa has been posted on Instagram by Oikawa Tōru himself. Are you dating the future heir of the Oikawa company?"

"Are you to agree to marry Oikawa Tōru?"

"Rumours are spreading that Oikawa has agreed to the marriage, are you able to confirm that?"

The media has gone crazy after Oikawa and Y/n had went to a friendly date. Y/n also had gone to a sleepover to Oikawa's house. Unbeknownst to her the media was following her.

Atsumu and Osamu were walking to school and saw the chaos. The questions they asked didn't go unnoticed by the twins. As they were passing by, a news reporter had come up to them and was followed by all of the other news reporters.

"Mr.Miya what do you have to say about Oikawa and L/n's marriage?"

"Are you affected by the marriage of Oikawa and L/n?"

News reporters had their mics' infront of Atsumu's face. Atsumu was near to bursting. The reporters went after Atsumu's tail, Osamu wanted to leave but was trapped by the amount of people that was there. The other volleyball team players had caught the scene.

'What a pain' Y/n thought mentally.

Y/n entered the circle Atsumu and Osamu was in and answered their questions.

"Both me and Atsumu-san are in great terms. Both of us have moved on from the past, it will be childish of us to ignore each other. I am here to confirm that me and Oikawa has not yet answered the question to marry each other." Y/n answers the question they bombarded her and Atsumu.

"The media have been wondering why you two broke up, are you able to answer that question?"

"The question is confidential and the media doesn't have to know such answers." She answers professionally.