A Date With Tōru Pt.2||24

Y/n P.O.V

Waiting for our orders to come I kicked my toes, tapped my nails on the wooden table. My eyes lead me to a pair of love birds that were on the old tree branch. The tree was probably around 70years old, its tree barks falling off. The thin tree branch bounced when they landed on the branch.

Tōru started humming an unknown melody, he hummed sweetly in the tune. His lips formed a thin line as he hummed at the melody. His voice somehow lured me into a deep well.

"How was school Tōru?" My voice somehow sounded like a mother. The café door opens, the bells above the door hitting against each other. His head slightly turned to the door checking the man who came in as if he knew the man. He stopped his humming and grinned at me before answering my question.

"Good, how 'bout you Y/n-chan?" I stopped my finger tapping when he asked a question. I straightened my back that slouched on the mocha brown chair.

"It was alright." I answered back dryly.

He started some conversations, those conversations that was getting-to-know-you-more. He was pretty interesting though I've known him well. We could tell things to each other that we couldn't before.

"Here's your order ma'am sir." The waiter name 'Ayato' puts down our orders. He seemed to be around 18 probably even in his 20's. Dressed in a white polo shirt that was underneath a brown apron. He sent a wink towards me giving me a shock.

"Babe do you want me to feed you?" Tōru was definitely jealously. Behind his usual fake smile had anger and jealousy written in it which the waiter didn't notice his jealousy.

"Its okay Tōru." Reassuring him, not for the reason he's gonna feed me but the fact that the waiter was flirting with me.

"Would you like anything else sir? Madamemoiselle?" He sent another wink but this time he had a smirk plastered on his face. By that moment Tōru's smile dropped. His personality did a full 180 degree. If you knew him well, he would be unrecognisable.

"Kindly fuck off." He sent the fakest smile. "Me and my girlfriend are on a date, so. Fuck.Off" His voice deep as the sea. Voice venomous as the snakes. Chocolate brown eyes has turned dark.

He immediately left not uttering a single word. He turned his head back to me with his genuine smile.

"Let's eat!" He chirped while clapping his hands cutely.

I sliced the stack of pancakes and shoved it into my mouth. Glancing back up at Oikawa he had some white whip cream beside his lips, taking action I took a napkin and wiped it. His blood rushed up his cheeks, looking away slightly embarrassed.

"Don't be so flustered now Tō-ru." Slightly teasing the male.

"Hmph!" I giggled at his cuteness. My tummy feeling butterflies at his expression, everything he did made my heart feel warm. Just what did he do to me.

"Ah." I said, my fork in-front of his mouth my hand underneath it. He ate the pancake, his mouth made some wavy lines as he loved the flavour. He had his eyes closed while chewing it.

"Ah youth." An old woman that sat behind out table told her friend. Me and Tōru's eyes met.

"Young couples these days are so beautiful." Another voice replied, they were clearly talking about us. No other couples was there besides us.

Our eye contact ripped away as we both were to flustered to look at each other. Tōru gulped on the food loudly.

After Breakfast.
Amusement Park