0.4

THIRD PERSON

Win woke up on his sofa after his peaceful sleep, even though it was a bit uncomfortable he could sacrifice his bed for one night it won't kill him.

Team on the other hand hadn't slept after his nightmare of what had happened to him. The images still running though his mind now. Trying to distract himself from those thoughts, team got out of Wins bed and started taking all of the covers off, as they were covered in sweat.

Win had started to make his way to his bedroom to see if team was awake and wanted anything to eat, but when he walked in team was striping the bed down. "Team, what you doing?" Team jumped at the sudden voice talking to him, he turned around to see Win standing in the doorway, topless might I add.

It took team a minute to register what was going on before he answered Win, "well um... you see... I was putting your bed sheets in the was because they were covered in sweat..." Win didn't carry on the conversation he just walked over to where team was and started helping him take the covers off.

————————

Team and Win were just about to head out the door when team remembered his phone, "shit, my phone!"

"LANGUAGE!" Win shouts after Team, as he runs back into Wins dorm to get his phone. As Team comes back with his phone in hand, he meets Win at the door. "sorry," team muttered as he reached Win. Win was confused "for what?" He question as to why team was sorry "well..." team said feeling a bit embarrassed "my language" he put his head down.

Win chuckle a little at team sentence "it's fine just don't say those sorts of things too much" Team nodded with his eyes still at the ground.

Win could see that team avoid his eyes by looking at the ground, so he did something that shocked himself as well as Team. He put his thumb under Teams chin and his index finger on top, he lifted Teams face up and locked his eyes with Teams.

The both of them stared and didn't look away the noise from the corridor just disappeared like it was never there before. Team was the first to look away with bright red cheeks. Win just coughed at the awkwardness between them.

"Shall we go?" Win questioned and Team nodded.

—————————

The two of them arrived at school. Win dropped Team off at his faculty parking lot. Team got out the car and waved at Win as he drove off.  Manaow and Pharm stood behind his "Um WHAT WAS THAT?!?!?" Team turns around shocked for the third time today. He blinked a few time then answered manaows question "it was nothing" team then proceeds to shrug his shoulders and walk off to class.

In class it was one of teams more stronger subjects-maths. Yet it was so hard for him to Focus on the actual work. All he could think about was wins torso and how perfectly shaped his body was, oh and we can't forget the most perfectly kissable lips there is out there.

'Team stop thinking about these ridiculous things you'll never get it you can look but never touch, why would you want it anyway he'll be like all the others. Want your body and nothing else he'll only want you for sex and he needs company, he will never and I repeat NEVER want you in that way I mean look at you your a mess.' One of the voices in teams head told him.

'Gee thanks for the boat of confidence' team thought to him self 'of course I know that I can't have him he's a play boy from what I've heard, I'm just going to get myself hurt, he's going to hurt me and I know that I've accepted that fact.'

Team was no longer in the mood for class, he was glad that he only had afternoon classes today because he could go home and sleep, sleep away all the bad thoughts in his mind that is if they let him sleep. That was his plan but then he remembered he has swimming club after school ends.

———————

Win had a free period so he was at the swimming pool with dean practicing and planning for at trip to welcome the new members. Dean was saying something about the resort they were going to when he got interrupted by his own phone.

"...hold that thought," Dean grabbed his phone off the table and immediately smiled as soon as he saw who the notification was from.

Pharm aka BabY 😍💞

Pharm: hey my class finished early can we spend sometime together before next period 👉🥺👈 x

Dean: of course bby I'm at the pool just come over just finishing up somethings 💞 x

Pharm: oh no it's fine if you can't I can wait till you finish with swimming club after school x

Dean: No I want to spend time with you ill be 5 minutes then I'm all your till next class, okay? X

Pharm: okay but I don't mind waiting if you need this time x

Dean: no come please 🥺🥺 xx

Pharm: okay okay 😂 xx

"Ahem, am I interrupting something?" Win question.

"Oh what no I was just arranging to meet up with pharm in a minute"

"Just go now, I'll sort the rest out"

"Really? Thank you I appreciate it!" Dean walked off to meet pharm when he get to the front of the building.

Win on the other hand was now piled with work looks like he won't be tutoring anyone for awhile, well at least until he's done with all of this work.

——————————

Hey guys sorry for not posting for ages I've been really busy revising for my PPE's and GCSEs this year and all so if updates are slow that's why

Anyways hoped you enjoyed this chapter vote comment if you wanna :)