⚡️Chapter 4⚡️

Chapter 4:I'm sorry for liking you guys.....
——————————————————

~3 weeks later~
Todoroki's P.O.V(bet you didn't see that coming)
It's been 5 weeks sense denki didn't come to school,I'm seriously started to get worried.what if he got hurt??what if something bad happened to him??....I hope he's ok....I was currently laying my head and kirishima's shoulder sense I just got finished crying a few minutes ago thinking about denki.Denki please come back to us.I know it's Kinda shocking hearing it from me sense I'm usually the one that's always silent but Denki is my everything.

Denki's P.O.V

Today was my first day back at school and I started getting ready.Dont get me if I could stay home forever then I would but I don't have a choice,I have to go to school if u want to be a hero.After h got ready I got all of my stuff and headed to school.Once I made it to school I took a deep breath and went to class,When I made it to class I opened the door but was immediately tackled by mina into a bone crushing hug."Denki what happened??why weren't you in school for the past weeks!?I was worried!!"she says continuing to hug me."I-I had a lot on my mind...C-Can you let me go now??"I say losing breathing,mina then realized she was squeezing me to death and let me go."hehe sorry"she says with a soft smile."it's fine mina"I says with a soft smile aswell.But that smile soon went away when I saw the Four people I'm trying to stay away from.They made it to me and was about to say something but I walked past them and went to my seat.

Bakuhoe P.O.V(BET YOU DIDNT SEE THAT COMING!!)

When me, Kiri, icy hot, and Deku went the talk to pikachu,He just walked past us...I don't know why but it made me sad.I looked at the three and they had a sad expression on there face aswell.We all went to our seat sense class was about to start and we didn't want to get in trouble by Mr.Aizawa.When he finally arrives he started class.

3rd person P.O.V
*after Class*

After class everyone left except the four boyfriends and denki.Denki was gathering his stuff until he heard the door lock,so he looked up and saw that it was bakugos,Deku,kirishima, and todoroki.He was ready to say something but Kirishima beat him to it."Denki why are you ignoring us??did we do something wrong??"kiri asked it a sad look.Denki looked down in shame."No it's not that it's just....I'm trying to get rid of my feelings for you all.Your all in a relationship and I'll just mess it up....and"he takes a deep breath and what he said next shocked the couple the most"...I'm sorry for liking you guys...."Denki says bowing and goes to the door unlocking it and leaving the couple in shock.Everything was like it was in slow motion,From when Denki started walking away from them,And to when he left the classroom.It broke their hearts after hearing what they just heard,and from that day on they decided to do anything to make Denki theirs.

555 words