Chapter one - The castle

I grab my bag, guitar and car and drive. Where? Who knows. I just drive.

I remember having a horrible childhood. Everyone liked different things to me so I was alone. I had nothing in common with anyone at my school, my parents send me to a therapist thinking it was something wrong with my head. It turns out I just wasn't like any of the kids.

My parents almost threw me out of the house when I was in my last year of school. They didn't but when I was finished I was sent to my grandparents house in Denton. Since then I have been living there fight free!

I had to drive away when I found out my parents had died. Even though they hated me I loved them.

I pass by the church and wonder how long I've been driving. I spot two people talking and I drive faster. Then I start to cry. I cry so much I have to pull over and cry because my vision is so blurred.

When I compose myself i start to drive again, slower this time. I spot a car in front of me a fair way away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a while of driving it begins to rain, i still continue to follow the people in front of me. The car in front slows down then stops. I notice my car beginning to slow, "What the..." I whisper. I check the gas then see I'm out. "Dammit." I mumble. I get out of my car and dash over to the other car in front of me.

I knock on the door and a man winds down the window. "Excuse me," I yell over the rain "I've ran out of gas. Could you help me?" I stick my hand out. "The names Rose" The very handsome man shakes my hand "I'm Brad Majors, i'm very sorry but i can't help you out. My fiance, Janet, and myself were about to go to a castle we saw a couple miles back. You're welcome to join us" He says smiling shaking my hand the whole time. "Sure," I say smiling. "Go ahead and I'll meet you there. I just need to grab a few things."

As the couple start to walk towards the castle i hop into my car and grab my bag and guitar. I wrap the guitar case in my clothes and make my way to the castle...