39.

Ariana

In the middle of woods, at a temperature that did not pass 50 degrees, Ariana found the most comforting heat when her body was against Y/N's. A heat that evolved into something else; excitement, arousal.

She had never been so forward and confident with someone before. A constant pattern of her being insecure and aloof with her past partners made her believe that she was the problem. But she was not. It was them who were not able to treat her right, who undermined and underestimated her worth. How could she have been selfish enough to herself, thinking that she was the one doing something wrong?

She would have kept believing that was the case if Y/N had not come along. She had her setbacks, that was for sure, but even when she spoke back and impulsively raised her voice, Ariana could feel the love in it. It felt good, knowing that you had a love that was not perfect, but at least it was real.

"I can't fuck you here," Y/N said after a moment of silence and processing Ariana's words. "It's like two degrees," She acknowledged the Pennsylvanian night weather. "My willy won't harden."

"Is that a challenge?" Ariana changed her position from sitting on Y/N's hips to hopping off them so she could lay on her side and dig one of her hands inside the girl's pants. "Do you want me to prove you wrong?" Ariana leaned forward so her nose could touch her girlfriend's as her hand dangerously reached her dick, the only thing separating it from her hand was the thin material of her briefs.

"Baby, I don't wanna die of hypothermia." Y/N spoke shakily as Ariana mercilessly started to rub Y/N, softly moving her palm up and down as she felt her harden underneath her touch.

"The last thing you're going to feel is cold," Ariana decided it was now appropriate to curl her hand for a moment so when she stretched her fringes, they could sneak inside the girl's tight underwear. "Fuck me." She whispered before she hungrily bit her girlfriend's lip, her cold hand contrasting with her dick's warmth.

"Oh god," Y/N moaned, out of pleasure and out of pain of the ice cold skin wrapped around her dick. "My poor balls are going to freeze."

"Which balls? These ones?" Ariana mischievously giggled as she dug her hand deeper so she could take a good grip of Y/N's pair. She squeezed gently and circled her fingers all over the place, anything that felt right to make her girlfriend's mouth open wider, her breath get heavier, and her dick get harder.

"You're playing a dangerous game." Y/N said, her eyes shut closed and her hands tightly gripping any parts of Ariana's body she could reach.

"Oh, please," Ariana playfully rolled her eyes as she kept going with her mission of making Y/N the hardest she had ever been. "You can't scare me."

"Stop or I'll make you regret it." Y/N roughly grabbed Ariana's neck so she could pull her into a rough kiss that involved more biting than actual kissing.

"Hmm," Ariana moaned into her girlfriend's mouth as hers was devoured. "I think it's very clear who's the top in the relationship."

"Yes. Me." Y/N gripped Ariana's neck harder, Ariana gripped Y/N's dick tighter.

"Who's on top right now?" She teasingly raised an eyebrow, with the only mission of making Y/N mad.

"That's not fair. I was not expecting this assault." Y/N frustratedly let go of Ariana and let her body fall back like a dead body.

"Don't pretend you don't want me to keep going," Ariana said as she looked down at her lifeless girlfriend. "Actually..." Her hand suddenly slipped out of Y/N's clothes before she fell back on top of the roof in the same position the girl was.