four

@dixiedamelio ✔️ : found this in my drafts

@dixiedamelio ✔️ : found this in my drafts .. 👀 @kouvr @tatumdevries

❤️
22M
💬
3.3M

Tatumdevries
No wayyyy , dats so old 😂

Alexwarren
The one on the right is cute
      |
Kouvr
ilysmmmm 🖤

User001
Y y'all showin ya bellies like u skinny? Y'all all fat
       |
Tatumdevries
stfu
(liked by creator)

Nickaustin
dream team

-

"Best friend!" Avani shouted.

"Best friend!" I shouted back.

"Where are you?"

"I'm in my bedroom!"

Avani waltzed into my bedroom and flopped down on my bed. She had a key to my apartment so she came and went as she pleased.

"I wanna go to the beach," she huffed. It was Thursday and I had gone to the Sway house about a week ago. Blake and I moved from the DMing stage to the texting stage on Sunday. It was all pretty exciting really.

"Then go," I said, not really paying attention because I was scrolling through Twitter chains.

"Tatum," she whined and snatched my phone.

"Avani! Give it back!" I tried to grab my phone but she dangled it out of my reach.

"Come to the beach with me."

"Avani," I huffed.

"Please," she gave me a puppy dog look.

"Ugh," I fell back onto my bed, "fine!"

"Yayayay!" she stood up and started jumping up and down on my bed. "I'm gonna go call Anthony and see if he wants to come with us..."

"What? No way, I am not third wheeling, again," I groaned, picking up a pillow and covering my face with it.

"You could maybe..." she took the pillow off of my face, "bring a friend. A male friend. Who's name might possible start with B and end with Lake...?"

I looked up at her and smiled.

"So, waddya say? Beach trip?" Avani looked at me hopefully.

"Beach trip," I confirmed.

"Call Blake and I'll call Anthony," Avani said, handing me back my phone.