Chapter 14 - Make Up?

THIRD PERSON

Ryujin heaves a frustrated sigh as she slouches on the edge of her bed, thinking about the 'fight' she had with Beomgyu three days ago. The way Beomgyu frantically ran to the girls' bathroom to come face to face, the way he stops her from walking away and the way he talks to her that time.
The hell am I doing!? She yells in her head.

She shakes off the thought and leans back, falling onto her fluffy bedsheets. She closes her eyes and - Damn it! She groans as she sits back up, she just can't seem to forget about that fight. "What's on your mind?" she jolts at the voice. She snaps her head to the door, "Can you, at least, knock?" she asks, raising an eyebrow at the elder girl.

The girl in the doorway puckers her lips and smiles, knocking on the door two times before stepping inside. "So, what's up?" Ryujin sharply exhales at the question, her eyes roaming around as if to search for an answer somewhere. "Whatever, I know the answer to that, anyway." the girl's response made Ryujin's ears perk. "You know?"

She snorts and chuckles, "I mean, who wouldn't? It's very obvious that you're thinking about that fight with Beom." she says, settling down next to the dark haired girl. Ryujin mentally slaps herself in the face and turns to the girl, "What should I do, then?" she asks, desperate to know the answer. The girl shrugs her shoulders, "I don't know, this is your choice." Ryujin scowls at her. "Oh, come on, Yeji."

Yeji acts as if she was oblivious, "What?" she questions.

"You're more older and mature than me, please tell what to do!" Ryujin exclaims and Yeji shakes her head. "I may be older and mature, but Ryujin, this is your life. You decide on what decision to make, what you want for both you and Beomgyu. This is a choice that only you can make; not your parents, not your friends, not me." she reminds, gently holding onto the girl's hand.

Yeji gives her a sweet smile as she stares into Ryujin's eyes, "It's time for you to make your own choices, Ryujin. If the path you chose is a success, then I'm sure you'll make good decisions in the future. If not, there's always a second chance." she says and places a hand on Ryujin's shoulder. She firmly nods and caresses the younger's shoulder, "And all of us will support you, no matter what choice you make. I'm very sure of it." Ryujin bites on the tip of her tongue, she couldn't give a proper answer to Yeji; not even a slight nod.

"Ryujin, you're the key to your future and you know it. Your future depends on what path you choose, so.. Think about it. Take your time, okay?" Yeji didn't wait for her to answer, she walks out right after finishing her sentence, leaving a quiet Ryujin in the room.

. . .

"No, I am not doing that!" Beomgyu yells into the phone, furious at the caller on the other line. He hears shuffling and a few sniffles, "Wait.. Are you crying?" he asks, finally stopping in his tracks as his shoulders drop. He cocks his eyebrow and stuffs his empty hand in his pocket, waiting for the girl to answer.

"Beomgyu, I'm sorry. I know what I did was wrong, I know that I shouldn't have done that.. but, I did it with a reason. A reason that depends on my feelings and heart, I need to tell you something but you probably won't care about it, anyway." she explains, Beomgyu unconsciously rolls his eyes at her response. "Then, why didn't you reconsider? You didn't think about how I would feel about it, right?"

He nods his head as she stays silent on the other line, "Okay, I didn't and I'm really sorry about everything. I only thought about making Ryujin jealous, I'm sorry.." Beomgyu freezes at the sudden mention of Ryujin. His brows knit together as everything clicks, "So, you did that only to make Ryujin jealous?!" he shouts. "Beom-"

"No, stop. I don't want to hear another word coming from you. Now, listen here.. If you drag Ryujin in any of this matter again, I will cut off all connections and trust me, you'll miss me more than you miss your parents because I know the truth. Yeah - liking me will get you nowhere, Yiren." he mutters whilst gritting his teeth. "Why do you even care for that bitch, anyway!?"

He can feel his blood boiling and he knows it's not a good sign, "Why? Can't I care for my ex-girlfriend? I care for her and love her, nothing will ever change that!" he angrily yells, immediately ending the call after that. He slams the door open and speed walks out of the room, "Um - where are you.."

"No questions."

Yeonjun instantly shuts his mouth at Beomgyu's retort, the elder sets down the mug in his hand when he sees Beomgyu approaching the door. Yeonjun's eyebrows shot up as the younger unlocks the door, "Beom, what are you doing?!" he panically asks, but the younger didn't answer. Instead, he steps outside and calls their manager.

---

Ding dong~

The sound of the doorbell makes everyone whip their heads around, "Did someone order takeout?" Yeji asks, but the girls all shake their heads. Curious of what or who it might be, Ryujin gets up on her feet and approaches the door. Before turning the doorknob, she glances back at her members for assurance. Yeji bites her lip as she steps behind the younger, "Open it." she commands.

Ryujin did just that, but when she cracks the door open, someone barges in and engulfs her in a tight hug. Being the tough girl she is, she squirms out of the person's grasp and pushes them away. When she looks at the person, she couldn't help but let out a shaky breath. Beomgyu stands in front of her with a cap on his head, but with no mask. "What do you think you're doing?"

Beomgyu sighs and hesitantly takes hold of her shoulders, before she could say a word, he hugs her again. "Just.." he pauses, "I'm sorry." he mutters, thumb caressing the girl's head as he holds her close. Ryujin only stands still whilst in his warm embrace, "I didn't know why I was all worked up whenever I see Haechan around you, when he bothers you and touches you.. But, I know why I helped you that day." he mumbles, resting his chin on her head and not letting go of her.

"When you were stubborn and kept insisting that you weren't cold, I was worried. When we found out about Chaeryeong and Taehyun, I was concerned about what the others might think of you. That day we fought, I couldn't run after you.. Because I know you'd only ignore me or yell at me, I know you needed space." he trails off, gulping the lump in his throat as he pulls away from the girl. A smile portrays itself on his face, "Do you want to know why?" he asks, but didn't even wait for her to give a response.

"Because I know you, I care for you and I love you.." he whispers, loud enough for her to hear.

----

I feel like it's almost the end... But, I don't want it to end..

Meep-