Chapter 17-

Luke POV

I nearly tripped when I saw Lena and Cate eating.

"What's wrong?" Alex asked me. Alex was my....relatively new girlfriend.

"Oh, uh, nothing." I smiled. I also saw Selena slap Cate's arm and point to us. I grabbed Alex's arm and quickly scurried away.

"What was that about?" She asked.

"Um, I don't want to make you scared, so I haven't really introduced you to my two best friends." I explained.

"LUKE ROBERT HEMMINGS HOW DARE YOU?!"

I cringed. "I'm sorry, I-"

"YOU THINK I CAN'T HANDLE TWO TEENAGE GUYS?"

"Actually, they're girls...," I trailed off.
"And they're insane, if you ask me."

"Yeah, because you are normal." Alex mumbled, walking past me back into where Lena and Cat were.

She turned to face me. "Well? Where are they?"

I shakily pointed to where Lena and Cat were sitting. Alex marched over there and sat down with them. Well, at least my day will be interesting.
*
Alex laughed at Lena's impression of me. "Well, you know, that really is true."

"Wait," Lena said seriously. "Does this mean I can't sit on your lap anymore?" I looked at Alex. It was her desicion, O really didn't care.

"Nah. You can still sit on him. It's not like you two make out or anything." Alex said, causing everyone to laugh.

"Hey, you three want to go to my house, maybe stay the night?" Lena asked. She lived alone, her parents were horrible to her.

We all nodded and Cate and Alex got up, walking to their cars.

"Yo," I heard Lena behind me. "Luke."

I turned around. "Yeah?"

"Why didn't you tell me about Alex? She seems really sweet." Lena smiled.

"Because I thought you and Cate were going to scare her off." I told her. She looked offended. I quickly changed the subject.

"So...you and Clifford?" She made a disgusted face.

"There's no way in hell that I would date him. Yeah, we're friends. But we aren't dating. Like you and me." She elbowed me. "Hey, Luke?" She said seriously.

"Yeah?"

"You're a great best friend." And she wrapped her arms around me.
***
Best friends are great, right? Anyway. Ugh guys I feel horrible. Idk why :(
Stay beautiful. You're all hot.
I love you babes xxxxx
-jessie-