Adventures Part 2

This chapter is rated M for sexual content. The quote "what are men to rocks and mountains?" is a quote from "Pride and Prejudice".

They made a stop for the night just outside the abandoned town of Pleasance. After dinner, Lilly and Arthur retired for the evening and fell asleep. At some point, Lilly woke up and looked over at Arthur. It was too dark to see him until her eyes adjusted and she slowly pulled the blankets down. She was going to finish what she started when she was sucking him off the other day. With a mischevious grin, she slowly unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants, pulling out his cock. She started sucking on the tip and Arthur stirred about in his sleep. His member began to grow hard as she kept playing with it and soon her mouth enveloped it. Her head began to bob up and down, keeping her tongue broad and flat along his shaft, and Arthur groaned out in pleasure.

Lilly," he moaned, "what are you...ah, aahhh," he spoke deeply.

His hands went into her hair and she continued pleasuring her husband. It was apparent that he was waking up because as she went along, the grip on her hair tightened and his groans became louder.

"That feels so god damn good," he chuckled deeply.

"I should hope so," she whispered.

Her hand wrapped around the shaft and went up and down, then twisted slowly as she continued moving her head up and down. She suckled the tip for a few moments which made him groan loudly, then she went back to bobbing her head. Lilly then used her free hand to pull down his pants and cup his testicles, causing him to groan out again.

"Fuck, Lillian...you're so...fuckin'...woa..." She pressed a finger to his taint and massaged it gently. He chuckled and arched his back. "Oh, you're doin' that one. Yeah..."

Lilly continued on, massaging Arthur a little more firmly as she wiggled her tongue along and around the head of his dick. She suckled on it again and went back to playing with his balls. She then stopped to take off her pants, then she hovered herself over him, her rump facing him. Lilly sat on Arthur and moaned loudly as she felt him slide inside her, then she went back to playing with his testes and massaging the area behind them. Lilly's hips bucked and she grinded on Arthur. She felt his hands grasp her waist and she bounced on him, then they both started to moan.

"Lilly, go...go faster," Arthur growled through his teeth.

Lilly went faster and rubbed his taint more firmly. It was then that her own climax started to sneak up on her and she gasped and moaned loudly when she came. Her muscles contracted around Arthur and she felt and heard him come undone. They both were breathing heavily and Lilly went on her back next to him, one another covered in a light sweat.

Arthur laughed a little. "Damn, girl...remind me to get Karen a gift basket for teaching you that."

Lilly glared at him. "Her? What about me? Don't I get a gift basket? I actually did the work!" she snapped.

"Shut up, woman. You know you're gettin' somethin'," he groaned as he rolled over on her, "better than a gift basket." Arthur wrapped his arms around her and kissed her deeply before trailing a palm down her body to her womanhood, then he started rubbing her clit "How's this for a gift?"

Lilly spread her legs open and kissed Arthur fiercely. "Yes," she said into his mouth. "Much better."

Arthur wiggled his finger and Lilly's hips shot up. "Ooh, someone likes that."