⧗ 𝙎𝙊𝙆𝙊𝙑𝙄𝘼 𝘼𝘾𝘾𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙎 : 𝑫𝒆𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒆 ⧗

"Hey everyone ready see today's
Clip ?" Tanu Asked.

Everyone replied yes to her since they were excited but really anxious.

"Uh... but before we start we have some new guests "

As she said this peggy , Maria and Howard are teleported there from past

"Howard , where are we? " maria asks.
"I have no idea where are we ?"
"Wait you look familiar " Howard points towards Tony.

"Steve is that you!? "Peggy less surprised.
"Peggy? "Steve exclaimed.

"Ummmm.. Hey nice to meet you I am Tanu I am your ...... guide ?
You have been teleported here from past so that you can see the future Howard that person is your own son from future Tony and yes peggy Captain is alive he was frozen in ice for of 70 years after world war 2"

The confusion starts clearing up a bit.
" I am not going to show you the full future but I will show you small clips you have to figure it out on your own"

Now everyone was really eager to see what was going to happen !

[Clip starts]
[ All the Avengers are shown while Sam and Rhodey are standing and arguing Steve is going through the accords book. Tony is depressed while Wanda, Nat and vision are sitting there]

Clint - ...I have a really bad feeling about this...

Peggy -Me too

Rhodey- Secretary Ross has a congressional medal of honour...
Which is one more than you have.

Sam gives Rhodes an annoyed look.

Sam- So let's say we agree to this thing. How long is it gonna be before they LoJack us like a bunch of comic criminals ?

Rhodey- A hundred and seventeen countries want to sign this ! A 117 Sam and you are just like "No that's cool, we got it !"
Sam- How long are you going to play both sides ?

silence...

[Vision interrups]

Vision- I have an equation !
Sam-Oh, this will clear it up.
Vision- In the eight years since Mr Stark announced him as Iron Man...
The number of enhanced person have grown exponentially...and during the same period... the number of potentially world ending events has risen at a commensurate rate.

Tony was starting to Understand him but Howard gave confused looks to his son because he didn't knew what vision was talking about .

Steve- Are you saying it's our fault?
Vision- I am saying that may be a causality. Our very strength invites challenge , challenge incites conflict,
And conflict.....breeds catastrophe .
Oversight....oversight is not an idea that can be dismissed out of hand.

Mostly all of the people in the theatre agreed with vision.

Rhodey- Boom!
[Sam glaces at Rhodey annoyed]

...silence

Natasha- Tony?
[Tony looks up at her]
Natasha -Your being uncharacteristically non hyperverbal.

Many were confused so looking at their confused faces Tanu said.

"It means that a particular person who is not usually quiet in that kind of situations is silent."

They all nodded as their confusion was getting a bit cleared up.

Steve - That's cause he has already made up his mind...