Chapter 4: Detention ;)

WARNING!! SMUT, ED SHEERAN.

*Raveet POV*

As the last bell rung and i had finished all my classes, I walked over to my math class to serve my detention sentence. I was scared to be alone in a room with Ed Sherb, but also excited. Maybe i could finally make a move on him as i so badly desired to.

I walked into the math classroom and there Ed has already been, waiting for me. 

His piercing blue eyes glued onto mine as i walked in. Then they traveled down to my body. I was wearing a pink skirt and white button down tucked into my skirt today trying to be cute. 

I saw Ed Sherb looking at me licking his lips so i decided to just walk in and grab the mop and bucket of water to start mopping and placed by backpack down

"I need help with my math exam tomorrow, I think i'm going to fail." Ed had said as i was mopping.

I turn to him and say "Lets study now instead of cleaning. I'd love to teach you math its better than cleaning"

I turn back around to put the mop back and as i lean down to grab my backpack but skirt shows my behind as i had not been wearing underwear today. 

"Woah. Nice view" Ed says while walking closer to me.

I froze as i forgot i had been wearing nothing underneath and stayed in the same position. I felt Ed touch my bare bum and i heard him unbuckling his belt and pulling his pants down.

TIME TO GET THIS PUSSY!! ed exclaimed tenaciously 

the end lel