Chapter 22

Sidharth threw the jug of water furiously on the floor shattering the glass into zillions of pieces just like their poor hearts . He feels terrible for hurting her with his baseless accusations . She is absolutely right he is no one to judge her or give her a character certificate that too when he himself sleeps around with sluts . He realised that she didn't even flirt back the only thing she did was smiled gently but he being a complete over possessive insecure jerk couldn't tolerate anybodies gaze on her cause she only belongs to him .

All this while he kept assuming stuff that her care and attention must be cause she might wanted to join back uni but not even once she spoke about it which means he misjudged her once again . He thought why didn't he just die before accusing her for not being able to entrap him ?? All those moments when she took care of him kept playing like a movie infront of his eyes which made him feel terrible .

Kushal was right she didn't deserve such a huge punishment for denying him . Jay and mahi were right too he did tarnish her self respect just to boost his bloody ego but she always took care of him while he stooped down to any level Just to make her bow down to his demands . He will have to rectify all his mistakes and try to give her happiness that she deserves . He will let her fulfil her dreams by allowing her for university .

Shehnaaz ran down shedding tears when she bumped into kushal and Jay who were walking into the mansion . They were confused to see her eyes puffy red due to constant tears ...

K:- Kya huwa Shehnaaz ?? Rooh Kyun rahi Ho ?? (Worriedly)

Sana:- woh ... Kaise Bol sakta hai aise ?? (Cried)

J:- (made her sit on the sofa) Kiski baat kar raho ??

Sana:- wahi monster uski himmat Kaise huwi Bakwaas karne ki ?

They were not able to understand even a bit of it cause she wasn't clear ... Kushal gave her a glass of water which she gulped down like a baby . Jay pacified her to narrate the incident . Shehnaaz told them about everything making them lose their mind on his stupidity .

J:- hadh hai kushal ab Iska zayada horaha hai he has no rights to raise fingers on her character ... (Disappointed)

M:- Guys this is enough you need to explain Sidharth that he is crossing all the limits ... Usne sanu Kai saath itna bura kiya still she is taking care of him (furiously)

Sana:- Kushal Tum plx Kaisi nurse ka arrangement karwado kyunke ab main Uska koi kaam nahi karungi infact I won't even stay in his room . Main sab Kuch tolerate karskati hoon but can't tolerate him raising fingers at my character cause it's all that I have in my life (cried)

K:- Don't worry Tum chaho dusre room main shift hosakte Ho (assured)

Kushal and Jay stepped into his room while he was engrossed in smoking which made them even more upset cause it's gonna affect his health and take time in recovery . Jay pulled the cigarette out of his hand and threw it on the ashtray making him groan in frustration .

Ss:- what the hell is wrong with you two ?? (Irritated)

K:- Dude what the fuck is your problem ? (Angrily)

J:- Aaj tune kya Bakwaas kari ? Why are u hurting that poor girl ?? Apne galatiyaan sundharne Kai badle Tu Aur kiye jaraha hai ....

Ss:-(sighed) I know Maine galat kiya hai Mujhe Uske character par baat nahi karni chahiye thi cause I am a nobody to her . Usko jise baat karni hai ... Smile pass karni hai ... She can do it cause she is a nobody to me . Relax you two Mujhe lecture daine ki zaroorat nahi hai main apne galati rectify karunga .

They stood there shocked cause they didn't expected this reply from him . The way he is talking it looks like he is damn affected by the way Shehnaaz smiled at the doctor when he complimented her which means he is developing feelings for that girl . A huge smile tugged on their lips realising that after ages a seed of emotion is growing in his cold heart which he himself surrounded by huge walls but that girl has succeeded to break inside his heart .

He couldn't tolerate anybody even looking at her due to which his anger bursted out in the worst way possible .

K:- kahin Tu usko pasandh toh nahi karta ?? (Smiling)

Sidharth passed him a death glare for asking such idiotic questions .... They very well know he can't develop feelings for anybody in his heart . The words liking and love doesn't exist in his dictionary cause it's all fake when ur own blood can't love you then how come a stranger will fall for you ??

Ss:- Kushal tera deemag kharab hogaya hai ?? Kya Bakwaas kar raha hai ? Tu ache sai jaanta hai main kabhi kisi ko pasandh nahi karsakta Phir yeh fazool baatein Kyun kar raha hai ? (Furiously)

J:- Acha toh Phir tune itna Ganda Kyun react kiya ? Tum dono Ek dusre Kai Kuch nahi lagte agar woh kisi ko smile pass karti bhi hai so it shouldn't be ur problem cause she is a nobody to you

Sidharth doesn't have answers to their questions cause he himself can't figure out the reason behind his sudden outburst . It's just that when he witnessed Her smiling towards any other guy apart from him made him insane . Only he has the right over her smile ... Her giggles ... Her everything . He is insanely possessive about his people cause there are hardly any loved ones in his life so he just can't share their attention or care . All those accusations due to his anger and insecurities . The minute tears rolled down her eyes he felt extreme pain for being the reason behind it . While she spoke he could only witness truth , pain , sorrow , disgust and grief in her eyes which was crystal clear .He can't share these things with his friends cause they will take it to another level.

Ss:- Tum dono bhool rahe Ho that she belongs to me and I don't like somebody ogling what's mine !!

They knew he will keep showing his ruthless side just to supress his feelings which have now started building inside him . No use to make her realise his feelings cause they know he won't express it . It's quite visible that Sidharth shukla is melting down due to that Angel cause he is ready to keep aside his ego and rectify mistakes whcih is his first step towards life .

They left smiling cause they saw a different Sidharth whose eyes were warm and soft not that cold or blank .

K:- Jay Maine tujhe bola tha na Sidharth ko sirf Shehnaaz change karsakte hai isliye we need to make them fall for eachother . She is the only one capable of bringing back Sidharth to life .

J:- (smiled) Haan Yaar Aaj Itne waqt baad apne college wale Sidharth ki jhalak nazar aye hai jiska maqsad balda nahi zindagi khul kar jeena tha .

K:- Chal ab sai mission Sidnaaz ON ? (Smiled)

J:- Done :)

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment