Chapter 68

Soon they reached himachal Pradesh a beautiful state in the northern part of India . Both of them were guided by the driver which was arranged by the by their friends . He drove them towards the cottage which was chosen by Shehnaaz . As soon as they stepped down the car he loved the cold breeze which kept hitting their bodies literally sending shivers down their spines . It has a breath taking view of the entire state huge mountains filled with ice . Both of them walked into their bedroom through the staircase which has a huge balcony that gives a perfect view of the snowfall .

 Both of them walked into their bedroom through the staircase which has a huge balcony that gives a perfect view of the snowfall

Sidharth stood near the glass enjoying the view while naaz hugged him from back resting her head against his shoulder

Sidharth stood near the glass enjoying the view while naaz hugged him from back resting her head against his shoulder ...

Ss:- It's soo beautiful jaan 😍 (Excitedly)

Sana :- Hayeee Tujhe pasandh aya ...

Ss:- (kissed her little palms) it's the best surprise darling ❤️

Shehnaaz felt delighted for being the reason behind his million dollar smile she can go through any extent just to give him happiness which he truly deserves . Before walking into the washroom she removed his coat kissed him softly yet passionately growing a lot of desires inside him . She turned to leave when he took out a cigarette to smoke which made her stop on tracks .

Sana:- Aaj subah sai kitne smoke Kari hai ?? (Sternly)

He doesn't like smoking infront her due to which he quickly crushed it in the ashtray realising her presence . Since yesterday he has not even finished a single pack of cigarette and the urge to smoke and drink is killing him from inside . It's not easy for him to give up but trying his level best to keep it inside rather than sharing it with her cause this is only gonna add up to her level of stress and anxiousness .

Ss:-(cupped her face) Kal sai sirf 10 cigarettes smoke kiye hain and had two glasses of wine I swear jaan touched it now since morning .

Sana:-(folded hands against her chest) Give me all ur cigarettes and alcohol collections cause I am not gonna let you have any of them .

Ss:- Babe I promise not gonna cross the limit puri tarhan Ek hi baar chorna asaan nahi hai (puppy eyes)

Sana:- (snorted) Acha Phir Ek kaam karte hain main bhi Tera saath daite hoon lets have it together !!

Sidharth couldn't believe her words never in his nightmare he thought about her touching these intoxicants which are only capable of destruction . She took out the pack of cigarette from his coat furiously lit it was about to smoke when he harshly snatched it away crushing it down under his feet .

Ss:-(tightened his grip around her shoulder) Kya kar rahi thi naaz ?? Pagal hogaye hai ?? Never expected you to get yourself into this mess . You know what ?? It's not ur mistake sab Meri galati hai kaash main Tujhse Kabhi milta nahi ... Kabhi Tujhse pyaar na hota ... Kyunke Tu mujh jaisa insaan deserve nahi karti only capable of burning your soul into ashes . Look at yourself instead of fulfilling ur parents dream ur running behind ur boyfriend whose only giving you sorrows , miseries and heartache . Maine zindagi main nahi Socha tha Mera pyaar Tujhe is point par lekar ayega . Itni bewaqoof aur andhi hogaye hai Tu ?? Sahi aur galat Kai beech main farak bhool Gaye ?? Itni Jaldi give up kardiya ?? Itna kamzoor hai Tera pyaar ?? Tujhe yeh addiction mazak lagta hai ?? It's not a bloody joke agar main tujhe bata nahi raha Iska matlab yeh nahi Mujhe Kuch feel nahi horaha . The urge to smoke and drink is killing me . Itni Jaldi yeh possible nahi hai . Get this thing straight in ur tiny head (yelled)

Shehnaaz flinched back with his furious tone tears started rolling down her beautiful brown orbs while he walked away shutting the door and locking himself inside the living room . She stood there trying to gulp down his words which are making her feel awful . Regretting her actions which made him react terribly . She should have acted mature and not cross the line . Now it's gonna be very difficult to coax him .

Sidharth couldn't control his anger hated himself for getting her into his messed up life which is never gonna provide her happiness . Unable to get a grip over his emotions . Started throwing the vases , photo frames , tables and sofas letting out all his frustration which kept building inside him . Her daring to smoke infront of his eyes has woken up his beast side which is extremely horrific . He is only capable of ruining her life . This is the reason he kept pushing her away . His fears are now turning into reality . She is gonna lose her angelic personlity while curing a devil . Just can't let this happen unable to have the strength of walking out of her life he thumped down like a life less soul crying his lungs out .

She heard the voice of him destroying the entire room ... Fear and horror started building up what if he hurts himself ?? Unable to gulp down her saliva immediately rushed towards her life hitting on the door begging him to open and let her in .

Sana :- Sidharth please open the door I swear main Phir kabhi cigarette ko touch bhi nahi karungi .... I love you babe ... Mera Yakeen kar sab theek hojayega . We gonna fight this together . Ek baar Mujhe andar ane dai . Akhri baar mujh par trust karke dekh won't disappoint you . Just trust me once jaana keeping all your fears aside please just start sharing your pain agar Tu Mujhe nahi batayega toh main Kaise Tera saath dungi ?? Mujhe khud sai dur Mat kar Sidharth tere yeh naaz mar jayegi ... Tu Mera pehla aur akhri pyaar hai you have to give up jaana apne liye na sahi mere liye . Tujhe Meri Kasam (cried)

Shehnaaz rested her head against the door pleading him to give her a last chance while he was sitting against it sobbing like a child . Every word which slipped out of her mouth felt like a medicine to his broken soul couldn't stop himself from breaking down the wall which is keeping them apart . He can never deny her Kasam it means the world to him . Keeping aside his anger unlocked the door making her smile in between tears . Her poor heart fell inside the stomach looking at his miserable condition . His eyes blood shot red , hair totally messed up and facial expressions showing immense pain and agony . He kneel down like a child desperately wanting to get healed . She cupped his face crying witnessing his broken state .

Ss:- Please heal me naaz !! (Pleaded)

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Alright I am a crying mess it's so painful to see ur loved ones suffering and pleading for help ... Love is all about giving without any expectations :)

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment