Chapter 1

GiaNina, a 12 year old girl, an orphan, living with other girls who's the same as her, an orphan, after a lot of years, the girls became close, or like sisters.

Then there's a sudden call....

"Gia!, come down here for a moment" Lili said, their directress, called her downstairs (i think it's a surprise haha). Gia changed her t shirt and went downstairs.

"What's going on?, why did you call me?, is there a problem?" She asked Lili and then her eyes darted at the gorgeous woman who's standing beside her directress and then she realized she's a freaking actress. it's fucking Scarlett Johansson.

"Oh, My, God" Gia muttered (take note, it sounds like Janice's impression at friends)and then Gia just smiled at Scarlett and The actress smiled back too. and then Her actor friend showed up at the front door. Chris Evans.

"Hi" Gia greeted the two of them.

"Hey Gia, aren't you a little excited?" Scarlett asked, then looked at Lili who knows the little secret they made a few days back, and Gia just stood there still confused then saw a glimpse of happiness on the couple's eyes.

When Lili was about to say the words, Gia interrupted her and said the exact words.

"I'm getting adopted, am i?" Gia asked Lili and she nodded and Gia just went straight to Chris & Scarlett and hugged them both.

"Be good to them, Gia" Lili said and kissed her forehead.

"i knew it, but did you sign the papers yet?" Gia asked and they nodded.

"but, what or who's the reason you two did this?" Gia asked politely, this time Scarlett glanced at Chris telling him to say the reason, and Gia can tell they were a little nervous.

"Well, as you see, Rose might need someone to play or just talk to her, and a little bit lonely, because Scarly is a little bit busy from her work and so do i, and i suggested something and she took it very well, and agreed to my idea." Chris said and smiled at Gia.

"you can go and pack your things and we'll just talk with Lili here" Scarlett said then smiled at Gia again.

"Thank you so much!" Gia said and hugged them quickly and ran towards upstairs.

"She's quite a fun kid, and lovely, she's perfectly splendid!" Scarlett said as she watched Gia in awe.

To Gia's surprise as she walked in her room, she saw all the girls hanging out on her room and not their own ones. (Oh right, it's Ellie, Lilly, Pressley, Izabelle, and Hannah, their Gia's friends/sisters. continuing on.....)

They are there because of Gia, they're waiting for her, two girls on the corner doing contortion, three girls laying on her bed.

"Oh, guess who decides to show up" Izabelle groaned and Ellie laughed.

"Guys, you'll never going to believe what i just saw downstairs" Gia said as she caught Pressley's attention, but Gia just smiled. "And?" Lilly asked.

"I'm got adopted by famous people" Gia said as she giggled but none of the girls seemed to believe her, just stared at her. "And who might that be?" Hannah asked rolling her eyes.  

"ScarJo and Chris Evans" Gia said as she walked towards her closet and getting ready as she packed all of her clothes. "Tell me you're kidding Gia" Izabelle asked and Gia shook her head. "Go out and see them for yourselves" Gia said as she gestured them to go outside her door.

As thy girls really went outside now, Gia has a lot of space as she finished packing all her stuff after a minute before she got outside too with the girls on her sight trying not to scream as they saw the persons she was talking about which was very famous by the way.

"I thought you were kidding G" Izabelle said as she hugged her friend. "I'll miss you" She added as the girls went in for a group hug, some almost cried as some is just happy.

Scarlett and Chris decided to go upstairs to check on Gia but saw them hugging .As all of them are hugging an unexpected person spoked up. "Awe, they're so cute, makes my heart melt" Scarlett said in British accent as Chris just chuckled at it. "Hi girls" Chris greeted the teenagers and that caught all of their attention as that happened, all of them screamed and squealed except GiaNina. As two girls come up to them with notebook in their hands, " Can we get an autograph?" Ellie asked Scarlett and Chris nodded as they signed both of their books. "For our girls only" Scarlett said and smiled at the two.

"By the way, i'm Elliana, Lilliana, Izabella, Hannah and she's Pressley" Ellie said introduced them pointed them one by one.

"Are they a couple, married or engaged?" Izabelle asked Gia but she shook her head. "I don't know, I'll ask them, but if they feel uncomfortable about me asking them about those things, i won't force them" Gia said and Izabelle nodded  as she hugged her again. "I'm gonna miss you Jellybean" Hannah said (the oldest of them, she's 16). "Me too babe" Pressley said (the elder of them, she's 15) (Izabelle is 14, Ellie & Lilly is 13, they treat Gia as their own baby sibling even though she's 12).

"You know, Lili said that she bought you all phones, i heard she was rich but don't tell her i said that," Scarlett said as Chris and the girls giggled at what she said. "and i may  want to have your numbers, can i? have them? i mean keep it?." She added.

"Of course, Mrs. Johansson" The girls said that includes Gia by the way. "Oh my, I'm not married girls, by the way you all can call me whatever you want, not just bad things, i mean if you do, don't" Scarlett said as she passed her phone to Pressley first and it went all the way to Gia, they all put their names in it, they smiled at her as she smiled at them too.

She saw someone coming up to her and she smiled, "want something sweetheart?" Scarlett asked. "I just have to ask a question" Pressley said. "Okay, so what's that, pressley?" Scarlett asked "are you in a relationship?, engaged?, married?, or something?" Pressley asked. Scarlett nodded, "I'm engaged actually, to Colin, Colin Jost" She added. at Pressley's mind 'ugh,i hate that guy' She thought. "Why do you ask?" Scarlett asked her Pressley just shrugged. "You two look at each other like no one has looked at you two, i meant it, you twolook like a couple, no offense to Colin though, but i think he likes you, or maybe even more than love" Pressley said.

"You're good at something Pressley, don't lose it"Scarlett said to Pressley. She smiled, "i think we'll be more than friends in the future,Pressley, and i'm talking about Chris here" Scarlett said. "I'm glad you picked Gia, she's just everything to us" Pressley said as she took a glance at her friend.