✦ [𝒾𝓃𝒻𝑜] ✦

so.

sapnoblade, eh?

rarepairs, eh?

this is kind of a rushed fic, so i apologise, but it's ten months of the year (+ the other two if i decide to write some extra shit), and each month is a chapter! the starting chapters are kind of short but get longer as i get more and more ideas for the days. i usually only highlight about two/three days in the month, since i don't really have a lot of ideas for stuff, but i've received rather good feedback from my friends over at the большая утка discord server, so i hope this meets everyone's standards!

this entire thing was supposed to just be a really long oneshot, but my good friend jezz (slmccl) suggested i turn it into an actual fic, which was epic on her part, because now i can boost this ship :) make sure you go check out her stuff, she's really awesome and a big part of my writing "career" as of now, as well as my other good friend, jay (mohnkey) :)) i love you both, thanks for inspiring me to write this! also, i do have a lot of other things planned for the future (as both jezz and jay have seen on the server), so stay tuned!!

see you on th flipside!

(i'll most likely add more to this page as i go back and edit the chapters before posting, so)

- ????? :)