The incident at the Mall

Senn's pov

It has been 2 years since I left my family. I searched a photo of Ria in my cellphone. And found one in which we were in a park. I also holder her from my one hand. I have seen her and rest of them but I cannot meet them. I just can look at them from a distance with a muffler tied on my face to hide myself.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Feild Marshall Harkov.

"Don't worry, you will meet her soon, I promised you this, you are my top operator, But for now Tygren has been spotted in a mall". He said.

I quickly stood up.
"What?! Then what are we waiting for?, We must go. I said.

Note- Feild Marshall Harkov is a human.

Harkov smiled.

Author-Senn's gear
A M4A1 assualt rifle equipped with a
Red dot sight, A greanade launcher ( he sometimes replaces it with a foregrip ) , rear back , some 45 rounds quick draw magzines , on side a lazer sight. A Desert eagle.
Some MKII Grenades, flashbangs, 5 C4 charges, some claymore mines, a military laptop , MRE , combat knife , combat axe , night vision goggles ,
Sentinel MK1 ( shoots a beam destroying anything in this path. Needs to recharge. And very small. Almost hand-size ) , EMP

I got to my squad. So far I am assigned 9 memebers.

"Alright squad, Tygren's spotted in a mall, it can be the day we can kill and
reveal ourselves, get to the chopper now". They all got their equipment and ran towards the helicopter.

It was a black PUMA equipped with a large range of weapons. We boarded it and flew away.

Ria's pov

"Dad, I am going to the wall with others". I said before getting to the door.

"Ria wait take this" he handed me something.

"A pistol. I chuckled. What will I do with it".

"You are licensed" he handed me and got away.

I saw a car outside.

Melonia , Delethus and Almarak called me out. Val was there too.

"Hi guys, wait a minute, we all have guns"? I asked.

"Ovsivian gave us"Almarak answered.

I facepalmed.

"Are we going to hang out or in a gang fight"? I asked.

Another car came. In it there were Patrick , Hubris and Zeppelin. They also have guns? Yep. They have.

"Let's go". Hubris said.

I took out the pistol and begun inspecting it.

"Honestly, I don't think we need it"I said to myself.

Third person view

Senn's helicopter was flying above the mall. The mall has a large Window. And also it is easy to find someone with the large window on the building.

His team have humans and ardoni.
There were 5 soldiers with assualt rifles, 2 with LMGs, 1 sniper and 1 grenade launcher.

Senn's POV

"Woah! There's a lot of people, But still the mall is large, did anyone spotted a Voltaris? I asked.

One soldier was holding a rectangular
electronic binoculars with one single frame. She began giving me the details , There are 47 Voltaris here and some 253 Ardoni , I am finding there are some 52 terrorists here, and somewhat a, Cyborg like something, he is a Voltaris with black jeans, shoes , hoody and hat, almost everything black.

I saw someone that my heart stopped.
It was a light blue Sendaris. She was wearing cream shoes, grey shirt , brown leather jacket and blue jeans.
It was Ria! And others too. My younger sister Melonia too, she was wearing a normal jacket , blue jeans and red shoes.

Hopefully they won't recognise me.
I was dressed in black combat gear. With a black helmet.

"Let's break in". I said to others.

We used the rope in the helicopter to get in the building by breaking the window.

The terrorists were everywhere.
All equipped with AK-47 or G36C. 2 soldiers deployed deployable sheild. It expanded and can cover 5 each. The public near went into panic and ran away.

I began firing at some of the terrorists.

I shot 2 Felina , 1 ardoni and 3 humans. All died.

The sniper began taking out the terrorists in middle of the public.

The LMG and the launcher began shooting at large groups. Killing many.

I jumped in front. I bended facing my back on the ground. Dodging the bullets. Then I took out my pistol and shot the terrorist.

I saw a group of ardoni with pistols. I was about to shoot them but I realised it was my sister. I signalled others not to shoot at them.

All terrorists got killed in just 3 minutes.

But Tygren was still there. He revealed his half robotic face.

I shot him but some sheild stopped it.
He flashed and caught Ria by neck.

"If you want her alive let me go". He siad smiling like evil.

"Let her go" soldier 1 yelled. ( I didn't found a name )

Soldier 2 shoots his sniper at him.

But he caught the bullet. Tygren caught a 50 calibre bullet? How.

"I will escape myself. But if you want to let her live. Show me your face". Tygren yelled.

Author-Tygren wants to get Senn's biometric data.

ATIA don't allow soldiers to show their face. But if necessary the soldiers must show it.

"It's Marshall Harkov, I heard him on my earpiece. You have the permission.,I don't want an innocent to get killed, Is that Ria?".

"Ok ok". I said taking out my helmet.

"Senn"?. Ria's eyes widened.

"Oh, I thought you died. he was about to snap Ria's neck.

But Ria kicked him ah...oh...ahh...there.

Tygren dropped her in pain. I quickly got my helmet but Ria got my photo on my cellphone.

"I.... will... remember.... This, some jetpack formed in his back and he flew. The helicopter used it minigun and missiles at him but he escaped.

Ria's pov

I was quite shocked with this incident.
Melonia and others too.
Senn is alive.

I told this to mom and dad.

"Senn is alive". Mom sighed , and I thought he died".

I heard a vehicle outside. It stopped at the gate. It was a van painted black.

5 soldiers and 1 some high ranking officer got out. And one of the soldiers was Senn. The Van has the mark of ATIA. So on the soldiers sleeve.