1

Hi my name is Katie I am 25years old and when I was 20 I was diagnosed with Cancer.
Its been really hard everyday my body is in pain but I dont like telling people that I'm sick .. the only people who know is my family and my best friend Kayla. She has kept me strong threw it all.. AND THIS IS THE DAY THAT CHANGED MY LIFE..

MOM:Katie can i talk with u.

Katie: yes whats up mom

MOM:how r u feeling today? Ohh we r meeting for Lunch today so please look nice .. love u

Katie:ummm okay.

As my mom walked out, I started to get up but my body was in so much pain, but I know I need to try and move if not I won't be able to later on.. Its now Lunch time and now I'm waiting for my mom .. wondering why she reserved so many seats. Next thing I see is my mom and there are some boys behind her .. and i was shocked when they sat next down in the chair, IT was BTS..

  Katie: ummm mom whats going one?
Sorry how rude of me,  I'm Katie

Bighit assistant: ur the sick one right?

Katie:excuse me .. what do u mean thw sick one.
(BTS looking confused)
As my mom glared at the girl , and then looked at BTS with a smile

MOM: SO I see u guys got my video and letter about my daughter

RM:yes our PDmin ready it and told us that we need to see how beautiful Alaska is and that there is a girl how needs our help..

JIN: HELLO Katie i have a question... what does she mean by the sick one

Katie: idk
I said as I looked down trying not to look at them .. but i felt someone staring and that was Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled and said Hi
I also smiled back and said Hi.
Then a really bad pain went threw.my body and I felt like throwing up ,so I ran to the bathroom . When I was in there my mom ran in to make sure I was okay .

MOM:Are you okay honey?

Katie : Yes I'm okay , mom I need to go home please apologize to the boys and please don't tell them about me having Cancer i don't want them to pity me..

MOM: okay honey .. oh and tomorrow you have a dr. Appointment and they have to run some tests. And that is at 10am . I'll let the boys know that we are leaving.

MOM POV:
Its killing me to see my only child like this. As I was walking I wiped my tears from my face and then Jin asked if Katie was okay and I just nodded and let them know we had to leave and to meet tomorrow.
As I was getting my thing i noticed Taehyung was looking at the girls bathroom door

Tae: excuse me but are u sure Katie is okay she has been in the bathroom for a while.

As I was gonna said yes we heard someone  screaming coming out of the bathroom saying that a girl is unconscious and blood was running from her mouth.

MOM: NO ,NOT AGAIN

TAEHYUNG POV:
Once we heard that all of us ran in there and saw Katie on the floor with blood coming out of her mouth,  I ran to check her pulse and she still has one.

Tae: hyung call the ambulance hurry
Jin: already did they are on there way...

Then the ambulance arrived and we all went to the hospital. As we where there Katies mom is crying saying alot of things we a dont understand.
The doctor came out and asked to speak to her mom but she was crying so hard that Rm and Jin went and talked with him.. when i looked over that them they looked shocked and sad ... what is going on ? Is katie okay? Why is her mom crying so much?? I have all these..  questions and no answer.. if its not obvious I like her she is really beautiful.
Next thing i see Rm and Jin go in her room and after 15minutes they come back out and i walked up to then and asked.

Tae: how is she, do they know whats wrong with her?

Rm: she is okay, but that's for her to tell  people when she is ready.

I frowned and was confused
Rm: let go make sure her mom is okay..

Jin POV:
When we walked in the hospital room to see Katie, she looked pale,but she was awake and once she sees us she smiled..

Rm: how r u feeling?

Katie: (in a week voice) I'm okay

Jin: are you sure cause u look really pale , we may just have met but our PDmin doesn't just send us anywhere unless it's a good reason and he sent us to you and your mom.

Katie:........ i can't tell u

I sat down next to her
Jin: what are u afraid of that we will judge you? We are here to help , please let us help.

Katie looked at Rm and I with tears in her eye and that broke my heart, but the next words she spoke shocked me

Katie:.... im dying.. i have Cancer... please dont tell the others , i want to enjoy the time I have and I'm glad I get to meet  you guys and I want u guys to have fun and not sad and worried about me.

She said that with tear in her eyes..
Even tho she is sick with Cancer she is still thinking of us..

Jin &Rm : okay , your secret is safe with us.

As we walk out we see Taehyung and we can already tell he likes her, but we tell him she is okay,  and comfort her mom and then we took her mom home and Taehyung and Rm stayed with Katie at the hospital cause tomorrow Katie is going home tomorrow.