3 Days Later

Clara's POV:

It passed about 3 days and Will still wasn't back. By looking at Michael, it was obvious he missed him. Then the phone rang, from the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen, and picked up the phone. "hello, who is this?" I said. "hey dear, it's me," said a familiar voice. It was Will. "Hi, Willy!" I said with joy in my voice. "how are you? How's the diner?" I asked immediately. "heh, don't worry, everything's fine" he responded. "That's good" I replied with a smile. "how's the baby?" he asked a bit worried. "the baby's fine, no need to worry" I said. "oh, by the way, can you get Mike?" he asked. "of course!" I replied. "Mikey!" I shouted from the kitchen just loud enough for him to hear. "yes mommy?" he asked running her. "Papa wants to talk with you," I said kissing his cheek, and handing him the stationary phone. He smiled brightly with joy, take the phone from my hand.

William's POV:

I waited for Clara to hand the phone to Mike. Then I heard his voice. "Hello papa!" he giggled. "Hey, Mikey!" I replied. "When are you coming back home? I miss you.." he said a bit sad. "Don't worry Mike, I promise I'll be home tomorrow." I responded. "promise?" he asked with a spark of joy in his voice. "Promise" I replied and laughed. "Alright, I need to go now, I love you," I told him. " I love you too papa" he giggled. "Bye!" He said and ended the call. I smiled to myself. I walked over to Henry's office, and knocked on the doorway. "hey Hen?" I asked. "oh, hey Will. What do you need?" he asked not looking up from his paperwork. "I was wondering how many more parties there will be," I said. "Well," he started and put down his paperwork, and taking hold of a new one. "Only one more" he finished, pointing to paperwork titled Parties. I took a look and picked it up. I noticed it was at 5 PM, and now it was 4:45 PM. "It's starting soon," said Henry looking up at me with a smile. "If you want, you can leave already. I can handle this it's only 5 kids." he said patting me on my shoulder. "you sure?" I asked. "Yeah, I mean it can't be so bad" he laughed. "heh, thanks Hen," I said smiling. "no problem, it wants friends are for," he said smiling. "heh, thanks again Hen, bye!" I said taking hold of my coat and car keys. "bye!" he said waving. I waved back. I stepped out of the diner, and hopped into my car, I turned the car on and drove off. It was late, it was 9 PM already. An hour later, I was home. I drove into the apartment parking lot and hopped out. I went to our apartment door and opened the doors. "Clara, Mike, I'm home!" I said aloud with a smile. Before I noticed Micheal ran fast up to me. "PAPA!" he called out with joy, jumping on me. "Heh, hey Mikey!" I said hugging him tightly. I stood up, and went up to Clara, she hugged me tightly. "I missed you, Will," she said, still hugging me. "I missed you too honey" I replied kissing her forehead.  

(IMAGES ARE NOT MINE! CREDIT GOES TO ARTIST!)