Chapter 9~The Scar

~Elizabeth's POV~

"Clara, watch over my poor Michael..." mumbled Dad. I was standing there looking guilty. Then Dad turned to me angrily. "You!" he growled as he swipes his metal claws at my face. I looked down on the floor, I saw purple blood, I gasped as I saw my reflection on the river. My right eye is completely white and it had a scar on my face along with purple flesh that centers around my white eye. I was angry as I turned to Dad with the same scar on my face. "What have you done?!" growled Dad. "It's not my fault...I did nothing!" I yelled back. "Exactly, you betray your clan, betray Clara!" yelled back Dad. "I've had nothing to do with her!" I yelled. "You can't escape it, Michael is dead because of you!" growled Dad. "No," I whispered. "You killed your own brother!" yelled Dad. "No!" I yelled as I ran away from this crazy group.

~William's POV~

"Leave her!" I yelled at I got on a flat rock. "Henry has hurt me for the last time and has corrupted Elizabeth!" I annconed. "Listen, Henry is injured and weak, now it's time to attack, we will take over his entire community by FORCE!"

All of my followers and my beautiful two kids whoop and roar as I laughed evily.