This Woojin Scandal

Hey guys, 

I'm sure yall were expecting an update but I'm just really emotionally and mentally drained right now. It's clearly no secret to my readers that SKZ is my favourite kpop group along with NCT.

For those of you who don't know, a former member of Stray Kids, Kim Woojin has been accused of sexually assaulting a girl(s) in a bar and multiple other shady situations like drugs and rape, even bullying his fellow members. I have been a hardcore Stay since around Double Knot era, and this news really hit me hard.

I'm honestly really hurt and disappointed but mostly confused on what to believe now. When he left, I was really sad, but I didn't think something like THIS would be the reason he was kicked out. For now, I'm keeping a neutral point of view by not assuming and spreading hate, focusing on myself, the real SKZ members and encouraging the victim and any others to speak up. I think most Stays will be doing the same, what with SKZ's comeback coming up on 14th too. 

PLEASE DON'T JUDGE OR HATE THE VICTIM AND SKZ, THEY DID NOTHING WRONG. DO NOT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS AND ACT ON WHAT YOU SEE/READ/HEAR, NOTHING IS CONFIRMED. 

Especially don't target Woojin fansites and accounts just yet, these people are probably the most affected, we should give them time and space politely to recover from news like this. If they still stay Woojin biased, then that is their decision, just don't interact with them and cause any more friction, let's concentrate on self-healing and care first. Stays are a strong fandom, we can do this.

If you're not aware want to know more about the situation, try to check the posts on some well known SKZ fandom pages on INSTAGRAM, it's a better choice than Twitter rn. You can also consult your Stay friends or contact me, if not on Wattpad then my Instagram acc is in my profile bio. I will explain it to you and empathise the best I can. 

(The video above is a pretty trustable Kpop source in general and gives you a basic idea, I'd say start by watching that.)

Some fake accounts also tried to blacklist other idols, including NCT Taeyong and Jungwoo, but the victim confirmed only Woojin, and that none of the other idols accused is true

Not to mention Ruby, Taeyongs pet dog, his bestest friend, his family, passed away recently. Bubu's been so busy and I feel so sad knowing he's mourning her. Please support NCT and SKZ, don't give them any more hate, they don't deserve it. 

As you can see from my rant above, shit has gone down, along with any motivation I've had to do anything, forget writing (what is WRONG with 2020, seriously). I'm not taking a hiatus, just need a few days to get back on track. Heck, I been so upset it took me 2 days to finish writing this long-ass note. 

I empathise with other Stays, please take care of yourselves, and make sure to eat and take as much time off social media if things feel too overwhelming. You can always catch up later. If you guys need anyone to talk to, I'm here for you guys. Same applies to all my peaches, not just the Stays :)

Love you guys 3000❤🧡💛💚💙💜🖤