𝐑𝐉 & 𝐂𝐉

Stray Kids - Ex

starrynomin

Early update cuz I'm too hype to not publish these drafts and also cuz this is my absolute FAVOURITE author on Wattpad. I can finally give them the promo they deserve :') last time I went on their account to ask them they'd unpublished everything and I almost cried T-T.

Anygays, expect a good rush of updates this week, I don't think I have much self-control left :]

command by starrynomin

This is the best Nomin fanfiction story on the internet, period. Yall cannot argue, IDC what or whose fics you've read, they're no match for this wonderful book. The writing style is gorgeous, it makes you feel like you ARE the narration POV, the expression of character is crystal clear and you literally feel for everyone, even the random pebble they kick.

A Nomin fanfic with 71 chapters, completed. I know its long, but it's totally worth it. Nomin is such couple goals, I YEARN for lou like that, plus the Dreamies make a very chaotic addition to the plot and it's such quality content. 

More than just smut, drama, angst or fluff, this book is wholesome in a way very few authors can achieve in their books. A must-read for everyone.

the heart never forgets by starrynomin

This is the Markhyuck spinoff to Command, which they are the side ship in. It follows the same plot as the original book, just from the perspective of Hyuck and Mark, and also sheds light on their relationship. It also explains some random scenes from the previous book, which is pretty impressive considering this is fiction.

A Markhyuck fanfic with 60 chapters, completed. If you plan on reading this, I recommend you do it right after you've completed Command, so it's not confusing. It can be read as a standalone as well, but it's better to read both ;)

sweet dreams by starrynomin

The definition of a slow burn relationship, my gosh. I was left hanging right up until the ending and wanted to skip to the end SO BAD, but I also didn't wanna miss any details either smh the struggle. Somehow the plot has both relaxed and on-the-edge-of-yo-damn-seat vibes to it (yes, I'm looking at you, Author-nim :])

A Nomin fanfic with 40 chapters, completed. There's this endearing innocence to the story, and I loved the character development. Jeno is such a mOoD, Nana is walking sunshine and it's just the greatest combination. To all my soft stan peaches, I have found your fluff utopia :)

harana by starrynomin

Before I go into the details, a small note to the Author-nims: HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO THEM, THEY WERE FINALLY IN LOVE IM LITERALLY SOBBING THAT ONE SCENE HITS SO HARD T-T.

Anygays, I loved the concept used in the plot, it was so sweet and unique, the whole setting gave the plot a nice twist I wish I saw more often. The book is one roller coaster ride, and it makes for a great short read (tho I kinda wish it had a sequel 👀) 

A Nomin fanfic with 7 chapters, completed. I would recommend this one to readers looking for a new concept besides the usual mainstream cliche themes. 

The author has 8 published works, all NCT including an NCT One-shots request book, for which they are currently taking requests through DMS or the message board, details are given in the book. Do check out the rest of their work, it is AMAZING and like usual I picked my top 5. Vote and comment to support us!!

Love you guys,💚

yeEET