Dinner Date: Chapter 3:

(So this might be a small chapter, depending on how I feel about this, it could be long, but I don't know yet. But Spoilers!! Korro is gonna be one lucky man c; hehe)

The following day, korro woke up earlier then he usually would on weekends. He was so excited that he's going on a date later on and not only that, but with richest man's daughter.

He got a little worried of what he would react that she's dating a guy two years older then she was. He's 17 and she's only 15.

He went outside to his backyard, and sat under a shaded tree and started to mediated and went into the spirit world.

" Avatar Korro!!! Welcome back, we missed you" said a little spirit "I miss you too guys. Sorry I haven't been coming as I usually do, I have school now so its kind of hard to come visit, but I promise I'll visit at least 4 times a week, sound like a deal?" He waited for them to answer
"Its a deal you got avatar korro" the little spirit said in happy tone. "Haha, you can just call me Korro, were friends remember, don't need to be formal." He looks at the time "spirit be damn, I gotta go you guys I have a date tonight, and I have long day ahead of me" They awed and waved him goodbye "see you later Korro, tell us how your date went" He smiled and returned to the physical world and got up and went back inside and made himself breakfast.

*phone vibrates* He looked at his phone and sees he got a text from Asami *Hi! Can't wait for tonight, I'm so excited! Anyways where something formal, my father wants us to have dinner at the quans palace restaurant. You can still pick me up. My father will be waiting for us. Oh and my address is. 19067 Satolane Dr. See you then. Xoxo Asami*

A smiled crept up onto Korro's lips and blushed a little. His felt a strange feeling in his gut, he wasn't sure but it was good feeling.

As the day went on it was 7:30 and Korro had gotten out the shower and went into his closet looking for his suit. Most of his clothes were still in boxes , he hasn't gotten the chance to unpack everything. Once he found his fire nation suit, he put it on and slicked his hair back and added a bowtie.