Elizabeth Afton

~8 and a half months later~

Clara's POV:

"Mikey, eat your food it's going to get cold soon," I told Micheal. "okay, I'm coming!" he said stepping into the kitchen. After he ate, I walked into the living room, and read a book. "mommy look!" Micheal walked up to me showing me a drawing. "this is you over here, here's dad, and I'm here!" he smiled while explaining. "that's an amazing drawing, sweetie, what about drawing your little sister?" I asked with a smile. "I'll draw her next to me!" he giggled and ran off to his room. I continued to read. Then I felt a sudden pain. A big pain. I felt my water break. "Mikey!" I called out. "what is it, mommy?" He came up to me asking. "please get your daddy" I said trying to hold back the pain. "are you okay?" I asked worriedly. "just please get him," I said again. He ran quickly, calling out William. "PAPA! PAPA!" he called.

William's POV:

As I organized my paperwork in my office, I heard Micheal calling me, and soon he ran into my office. "PAPA! PAPA!" He said crying. "Mikey, what's wrong?" I knelt down and asked him concerned. "m-mommy, somethings wrong with her!!" he explained crying. Shit, I thought to myself. "Mike, get your shoes on and run into the living room." I told him. "okay!" he replied wiping off his tears, and heading out of my office in speed. I ran out of my office, and into the living room. "W-will," she said shrieking in pain. "Don't worry, I'm here," I said firmly scooping her up. Micheal rushed with his shoes on taking hold of my hand. We walked with speed to the car and sat in it driving fast to the hospital. After we got there, the nurses took her like before. I and Mike waited in the waiting room. "Will mommy be okay?" he asked looking at me. I knelt down, and hugged him. "of course she will" I answered patting his head lightly. About an hour later, he could go into the room with Clara and the newborn. When I and Mike stepped inside, he ran up to Clara hugging her. "Hey Mikey," she said hugging him back. "meet your baby sister" she smiled, showing the infant's face. "she's so small!" gigged Micheal looking at the baby girl. I sat next to the hospital bed on a chair next to it. As the baby girl opened her eyes, the first two things you could notice are her light freckles and big bright green eyes. "She has beautiful eyes, just like her mother," I said looking up at Clara with a smile. She smiled back with a tear. "what will we name her?" I asked. "How about Mikey decides." she responded looking at Mike. "what will you name her Mikey?" I asked looking at him. He looked back at me and smiled. "Lizzy!" he said and smiled. "Elizabeth?" I asked him. "yeah" he replied smiling with joy. "Well then, welcome to the world little Elizabeth Afton," said Clara softly touching Elizabeth's cheek. The infant giggled.