Plan About Moving

William's POV:

As 2 years passed, everything was getting better. Micheal was 5, and Elizabeth was 2 at this time. And even mine and Henry's diner was a bit hit. Though the apartment we lived in was a bit too small, Micheal and Elizabeth got their separate rooms, and I and Clara now had to sleep in the living room. I thought about moving. It was a perfect idea. Clara was in the kitchen cooking dinner. I walked up to her hugging her from the back. "Hey Love," I said hugging her. "Hey Will, what you need?" she asked, placing the food down. "Well, I was thinking about moving.." I told her. "I mean, we don't have much space here," I added. "Maybe that would be a good idea..." I replied thinking. "I thought about it too," she said looking at me. "maybe later when the kids are asleep with can look at some houses," she said. "But, for now, we eat" I smiled handing me a plate of food. I smiled back. "Mike! Lizzy! Dinner's ready!" I called out to them. "Coming dad!" they shouted running here. After eating dinner, the kids went to bed and fell asleep. We sat down in the living room, and checked out some houses. "this one looks nice" I said. "don't you think it's a bit too big tho?" responded Clara. "Maybe your right..but this one is too small," I replied. "This one perfect!" said Clara showing a house off of her phone. "it really is" I responded with a smile. "We'll tell the kids in the morning," she said. "alright" I replied kissing her. 

~The Next Day~

Clara's POV:

"Kids, Will! Come into the kitchen breakfasts ready!" I called out to them. Micheal and Elizabeth came here laughing and running from Will, I smiled to myself. Later, after they ate their breakfast, I washed the dishes and soon started the conversation about moving. "Kids, what do you think about moving?" I asked, still washing the dishes. "That'd be awesome!! "Lizzy exclaimed. "I want to!" responded Mike. Then Will started a conversation, "but you kiddos know you're going to leave your friends, here, right?" he said looking concerned. "But we can visit them right?" Mike asked quickly. "Of course" William replied patting their heads. They responded with a smile and a giggle. About 3 hours later, when the kids left for school me and Will decided to check out the house. I was beautiful, and not too big or small. So we bought it, it took some time with paperwork, but soon it was ours. 

~1 Week Later~

A week later, we moved our things to the house and started unpacking our things. Although, there was one more room left. It had two doors on both sides, and a closet in the back. It made me drift off in thought for a moment. But soon the kids needed my help so I left the room.