Saved By A Blonde

HERMIONE GRANGER POV:

It was the first day of 8th year. Our last year here at hogwarts. I was with Ron and Ginny was with Harry. They looked so perfect together... while I'm over with Ron. When he gets drunk, which he is now because we are at a hogwarts first day party, he gets rude and abusive with words. It hurts a lot but I don't want to leave him and be scared of him being rude to me.

"Hermione babe, go get me another fire whiskey!" Ron Yelled swaying from side to side. This was his 7th fire whiskey of the night but I had to do what I was told. "I gave the bottle to him and he ignored me again. "I'm going to the bathroom. Can you come with me?" I asked him. Hogwarts was a lovely place but not when you are walking around alone in the dark. "Nah. I'm staying to partayyyy" he said laughing with his other friends. I sigh and start my walk to the bathroom, making sure to keep my wand out just in case. I walk for a bit and then I hear a few slytherins coming my way.

"Hey cutie" one of them said. I tried walking away when two of them pinned me to the wall and the rest cornered me. There were 4 of them.

"Take off your clothes" one said. "Yea. I bet you look better without them" another one said. The leader of the pack started to come close to me. "Please no" I said. I wanted to cry for help.

The boy took my shirt off. The other kids wowed and my face went red. I tried using my arms to cover myself. "I like what I see" the leader said. He ripped my robes and I tried using my want when they took it and threw it across the floor. "Stop! Now! Please!" I yelled. I started to cry

"Take off your pants or I will" the leader said. He started to touch my pant line and I yelled "help!" I was sure no one would hear me and then someone ran to the kids. I couldn't see who is was but I could hear his voice. And I saw his grey cold eyes.