The Nightmare

HERMIONE GRANGER POV:
I walked into the room seeing draco on the couch with his green shorts and no shirt on. And I felt myself get red. I yawned. "You tires princess?" He asks me and I nod. " it's only 8:30" he says. "My eyes just hurt" I say and he frowns. "I'm sorry" he says. "I heard it was your mums anniversary today." He said and I nod sadly.

DRACO MALFOY POV:
"Let's dance?" I say and she looks confused. "Just let it all out. Just dance it out." I say and she nods her head. I turn on the music and I start to dance a bit. She smiles more and I grab her hands.

1 hour later

"I'm tired" I say. We had been dancing for a while now. "Me too" we both sat on the couch and I put my shirt back on. "You gonna go change?" I ask her and she nods and walks into the bathroom. A few minutes later She came out in pink and purple pajamas and her hair down. "You look cute" I say And I notice she blushes. "I'm going to go change now" I just change into shorts and a thin shirt. I saw her falling asleep on the couch. I carry her to my room and she wakes up.

"Draco? I'll set up on the floo-" "no. You can sleep with me if you want" I say and lay her down on the right side. She yawns and we both lay down. I'm not tired yet but she was so I was going to comfort her. Then her breath steadied.

Hermione Granger POV:
I had fallen asleep when I heard a whimper come from Draco. And then I heard a sniffle. We had our backs to each other. "Draco? Are you okay?" I ask and I see his face full with tears. I move over and hug him from behind. At first he seems hesitant but after a while he lay his head on my arm and cried. He cries and he feels embarrassed but he doesn't hesitaste anymore.

DRACO MALFOY POV:
I know she is the one

HERMIONE GRANGER POV:
He looks at me. "Thank you" he says. I rub his back. I stop hugging him and we face each other. He looks at me in the eyes. "What's wrong?" I ask "this is how I fall asleep every night" he said. "What? You cry yourself to sleep draco? Why?" I say and he sniffles. "I know I'm almost 19 years old and I now have the right to do what I want but every night I have this dream, more of a reality dream, and it just reminds me of when my aunt wrote mudblood in your arm, it reminds me of all the times I bullied you and your friends, it reminds me of when I got the black mark on my arm. And I just cry every night because I'm scared the have that dream over and over again." He said starting to sniffle again.

"Draco" I said. My voice breaking. I dug my head into his chest and heard his steady heart beat. "I don't want you to do this to yourself anymore. I'm here Draco. I will always be here. I love you and I want you to stop crying yourself to sleep. I want you to feel my comfort next to you here. I'm going to sleep with you from now on if you'd like." I say and he gets me off of his chest. "No." A voice says and we both sit up. "Did you say that?" I ask Draco. "Now I was about to ask you the same question!" He said and we both got worried.