Saved

Before we continue I found this Cute ass gif of Changbin and im not gonna die alone so here

^uwu so cuteeee.

Anyway back to the story

______________________________

3rd person POV:

It's been about 3 hours now and the boys are still stuck on the ferris wheel ride.

Why?

They don't know.

Jisung and Minho were sitting still in the cart (idk what it's called) well Minho was.

Jisung was pacing back and fourth but je quickly sat down after the cart tilted a little bit.

Minho just stared at Jisung while he was worrying and blabbering about how: "What if they leave and forget about us?" "What if we died?" "I haven't had my first kiss yet!"  "No i can't die yet!" "Wait maybe it won't be so bad.." "wait I have cheesecake at home..I DEFINITELY CAN'T DIE"

Jisung hooked his arm onto minho and stared at him with fear in his eyes and Minho just laughed.

~2 more hours later~

Jisung,Jeongin and Changbin fell asleep.

Felix looked over and saw Red flashing lights in the distance turning into the amusement park.

"THEY ARE HERE!" Felix screamed loud enough for everyone to hear but not loud enough to wake up the three sleeping boys.

Once the firefighters came and got everyone off they instructed them to go home so they did.

Felix walked home carrying Jeongin where innie stayed the night.

Chan walked home carrying Changbin where Bin stayed the night.

Minho walked home carrying  Jisung where Sung stayed the night.

And Seungmin and Hyunjin bid their goodbyes and walked to their own home.

When they got to the said houses Minho tucked in Jisung in his bed. Same with Chan and Felix.

Then they got in the bed spooning the other.

Chan spooning Changbin.

Felix spooning Jeongin.

And Minho spooning Jisung.

A/N: Sorry for the late update.

^Random quotes cause idk