🌸Minsung's day out part 1🌸 (Minsung)

A/N: Imma make separate chapters with each ship about their day when they wake up. So this is the Minsung chapter

3rd person POV:

Minho groaned as he woke up to someone opening the curtains of his window to let the light shine threw.

"Rise and shine!" Jisung smiles.

Minho groans and throws a pillow at Jisung earning a yelp and whine from Jisung.

"Owwie why did you hit me!" Jisung pouts while rubbing his head where the pillow hit.

Minho scoffs. "Oh shut up it was just a Fucking pillow"

Jisung whines and jumps on Minho.

"Hyunggggg. Cmon let's do something fun todayyy" Jisung whined jumping on Minho's stomach since Minho was laying on his back .

Minho smirked. "I have an idea"

Jisung smiles and looks at him. "Really?! What is it?!" Jisung asked excitedly.

Minho started. "How about we...

Play the leave me alone and fuck off game"

Jisung whines. "Noo that's boring"

They sat in silence for a little.

Jisung gasps and Snaps his fingers. "I got it!"

Minho sighs. "What is it?"

Jisung claps. "How about wr go to the zoo!"

Minho chuckles. "You won't find your family there just saying"

Jisung looks at him confused.

"You won't find them there cause Squirrels aren't at zoos"

Jisung pouts and crosses his arms but was blushing very lightly. "Im not a Squirrel"

Minho pokes his cheeks. "Yes you are" he coos and smacks Jisung's thigh.

Jisung yelps and blushes.

Minho looks at him not knowing the effect it had on the younger. "Lets go get dressed and go to the zoo"

Jisung smiles and gets uo and starts changing as well as Minho.

^Jisung's outfit

^Minho's outfit

After the boys finished getting dressed they grabbed their phones and earbuds. And walked out the front door holding Jisung's hand while intertwining their fingers causing Jisung to blush like crazy.