Chapter 1

A/N

I'll name the chapters later. Hope you enjoy! Also, you gotta have good hair! You'll understand in a minute when you actually start to read the story. Also side note, this book will have a lot of cliffhangers. A lot. 

***********************************************************************

Charlotte Bailey hovered over their once peaceful town, her hair styled perfectly. She had a crown made of thorns and blood. There was a lot of blood on those thorns. She loved it. She then spotted the special guests to her party of destruction.

"Why hello! You're lucky I'm feeling nice today. I decided to wait for you before I killed everyone you loved in front of you," she said. She then trapped them with her newfound magic.

"Wait! Think about this! Would John want this to happen?" once of them yelled in a desperate attempt to stop her. They struggled against her strength.

"No. He wouldn't," she replied slowly raising herself down to the ground. She then started to rise back up."Good thing he's dead huh?" She then laughed a laugh so full of evil you wouldn't even stop to think that she used to be kind, or generous, or the lady who used to give candy out to every kid on the block. They took her for granted. And they made her mad. Really mad. And she was about to make them regret it.