Lost your job

(Reader POV)
I just got fired from my job today Great How worse can it get taking a sip of my coffee I started to walk down the street to my small apartment I walk past some buildings before .

I got to my apartments I walk up to my mail box Pull my mail out seeing a red envelope I open the Envelope it the landlord.

why is he writing to me dear Y/N rent is do tomorrow if not pay you will be evicted. everything in the apartment will be sold at Midnight The cost to pay for the rant this month will $1000 dollars Will be sent to me immediately from landlord. tear fell from my eye.

I started i to run to my apartment I open The door and slammed it I started to pack my Belongings in two of my large suitcases some of my kitchen supplies my charger for my
Electronics Multiple pairs of clean clothes food and water.

I don't know how long I'll be outside Pack one of my flashlight and a pack of batteries and a sleeping bag I'm ready I don't no where I going to go I no damn well I not going back to my step mom and step Dad I left that place for a reason.

so sleeping outside for The meantime What can go so wrong started walk out my apartment

(Carnage pov)
Hearing my victim screen is Music to my ears I wonder I wonder Who's gonna be my next lucky victim swing away leaving horrifying scene that I left behind.

people will no the true meaning of chaos Laughing uncontrollably What to do now cletus faint voice say let make more Chaos somewhere else yeah that sounds way more fun.

swing towards a spot that will give us the most attention. started pick people off one by one laughing happily

(Spider man pov)
It carnage he attacking people in that Area I swing over jump towards carnage turn towards me and dodge my attack how lovely to see the friendly neighborhood spider man.

laughing uncontrollably what so funny carnage charge towards me dodging his attack none of this is funny Shooting my Web's at him pulling him as hard as I can trying to pull him away from the crowd.

successfully pushing him to a empty spot in the city you all way ruin the fun i'll Rip you to shreds

tentacles Sprout from his back tried to directly stab me with one of them Multiple of them hit the ground Leaving indent in the ground.

laughing uncontrollably charging towards me his left hand form in to large ax swinging at me hitting a car in the process "whoa" I said while Carnage looked at me with a sick grin before he jumped towards me before I see a girl with (h/c) hair just standing there 'what the hell!, she needs to get out of here before she gets hurt'.

I think before Carnage notices my gaze and follows it to that girl "mm come and join the fun" he says to the girl "RUN!" I yell at the girl before she started running and Carnage trying to follow her.

but I try to stop him "hey! Ugly!" I yell while he turns around, he swings towards me and I get ready for impact but to my surprise he goes over my head and escapes.