Erza x male baker reader

Before we begin unfortunately wattpad deleted my old one and I have to start up a new one

Third POV

You worked in bakery shop as you are world famous for your cakes and one of your best works are your strawberry cake in which that everyone loved. In fact you scolded out immediately,you got so overwhelmed by the amount of orders that you decided to start a reservation. But you always kept one cake ready and that was for somebody that you hold near and dear to your heart and that was for everyone favorite scarlet which Ezra Scarlet in fact she was one of your first costume as she loved your cakes as she always came back to your shop. As you are preparing some sweets that is when you here the bell as a costume comes in and that is no other than Titania herself.

Erza:I'm sorry that I'm late is there still a cake left.

Yn:you know that there is always is and I made it with care in my heart here it is.

As her eyes shines with stars in her eyes you can hear her stomach rumbling as you hand her a fork

Yn:here you go

As she grab the fork out of your hand as she puts it In and grab a piece as she bite into it as her eyes rolls back in her head as she falls onto the ground.

Erza:so sweet

Yn:I know you would like it.

As she gets up and kept on eating the cake as she finish the cake and wipes her mouth

Erza:it was so good I wish you had more. So anyways how much do I owe you.

Yn:please you been one of my most loyal costumers.

Erza:for something this good I have to pay you.

Yn:well if you insist if you can take me to the fairy tail guild I will call it even deal.

Erza:deal.

Timeskip third pov

It was the day erza was supposed to take you to the guild as she comes in.

Erza:you ready

Yn:yeah let me just close down the shop.

As you take off your apron and hang it up as you grab the keys and locked up the shop.

Erza:you ready

Yn:yeah

As you two started to head to the guild it takes only a few minutes to get there and when you do you just look up in shock on how big it was.

Erza:if you think this is big just wait until you see inside.

As she opens the door as you are amazed on how big it was inside as she introduce you to everyone and surprising everyone was friendly but at your time was there was a fight as you were surprised that they where fighting but you soon realize that they do have a bad name around magnolia since they do destroy things along there way. After spending sometime there you decided that since everyone that was there you decided to cook dinner for them and after you
were cooking them and it went something like This.

 After spending sometime there you decided that since everyone that was there you decided to cook dinner for them and after you were cooking them and it went something like This

As everyone clothes falls off as they are left as you laugh. After a couple of more hours hanging. As it was getting late you decided that it was time for you to go home but that is worn erza stops you.

Erza:hey do you mind walking me home

Yn:sure I don't mind

As you walked her to her apartment as you are about to walk home that is when she grabs you and pulls you in.

Yn:what the eras what was that for

Erza:can you please spend the night with me please I get lonely at night.

Yn:i mean if you want me to and since the shop is close tomorrow I guess. But I don't have any close for me to wear.

As her face lit up.

Erza:that's okay I got some cloths for you.

As she hand you some cloths as you look at the size and it was exactly you measurement.

Yn:how did you know my measurements have you been spying on me.

Erza:maybe

Timeskip

After the both of you had took had a shower you two are laying in bed since she didn't have a couch or anything like that so she let you sleep in the bed with her. As the both of you are sleeping your hands accidentally slips as you squeeze her breast as she moans as she starts waking up as your face is a blushing mess.

Yn:I'm so sorry it was an accident

Lemon warning

Erza:do like how they feel

As you are freaking out in your head.

Erza:do you want to touch them aging

As you are still frozen she grabs your hands and places them on her breast as you squeeze them as she once aging lets out a moan as you continue to grope her as she is started to get honry as she claims on top of you and brings you head up and started to make out with you as her tongue enters your mouth and started to explore it as the two of you separate as she places your head back down on the pillow as she takes off her bra as her nice and large breast drops as you hypnotizes by them.

Erza:you want to suck on them

And the only thing you can do is nod your head

As she places her nipples in your mouth as you started to suck on them as she moans. After sucking on her nipples you take them out of your mouth. As lowers her self to your crotch she pulls down you shorts and underwear as your member comes out as erza is shocked at the size

Erza:how do you hide this

Yn:it's not easy but I do it somehow.

As she climbs on top of you as her ass is facing you as she started to suck on your cocks as you insert your tongue into her entrance as you started lick away while she is sucking On your member as she is deep throating it as your tongue is know deeper into her entrance as the both of you,are both at your limit as you both cum at the same time.

Erza:you ready for the main event

You can just nod your head as she lines her entrance up with your cock before going down on it as it takes her a while to get used to it before she stared to ride you like a cruise as she places her hands on your chest.

Erza:this feels amazing

As you grab her hips and start to thrust into her as she moans like crazy as the both of you are at your limits you both cum at the same time as she falls next to you panting

Erza:that was great

Yn:yeah it was,we should do it aging sometime

Erza:yeah