Familar Places

It was early in the morning. After having breakfast, Professor Calculus left early in the morning to work in his lab to do his usual early morning experiments.

Captain Haddock started his day by reading his favourite magazine in his maritime library next to his bedroom.

Tintin has gone out for a stroll outside & (Y/ N) is getting ready to go outside after doing some research about the invention.

(Y/ N)s POV

You dressed up and came downstairs to the living room to see if anyone's there. You found it was empty so you turned back to the hallway and saw Nestar carrying a tea tray.

He saw you exiting the living room and stopped. You gave him a warm smile.

'Hello Nestar'

'Hello Miss Tarragon!, you look very cheerful this morning, who are you looking for?'

Oh! I was just checking out if Tintin's nearby, I have something to talk with him.'

'Ah the young master left early for a walk. He always goes for jog early after breakfast, I think you'll find him in the meadow backyard.'

'Oh I see thanks! I should check there out. See you!' You waved as you left outside.

'Okay miss! Just be careful on the way!'

'I will!' You waved both of your hands raising them up.

You turned around the corner of the mansion and went towards the back. You saw a large meadow infront of you that goes down the hill and continuing up. You followed the way and went down hill & up the next hill.

When you're on top you saw the stream you crossed that night at the bottom of the slope, and Tintin kneeling near it checking something out. You saw Snowy busy drinking water from the stream. They didn't realised you were near, so you continued you way towards them.

'Hey Tintin!'

He turned around. 'Oh hello!'

'Woof!' Snowy barked in response. I quickly came down the slop.

'You're going on a walk in the morning?' He asked.

'Yes kind of. I was looking for you to have a chat and Nestar told me you'd be in the meadow backyard. I saw you kneeling down near the stream so I came'.

'Oh I see, I was checking around the place you came from.'

You looked around. You walked along the edge a few feet when something on the ground caught your eye. You bent down to have a closer look.

'Hey Tintin look!'

'You found something?' He hurried over.

'Fresh footprints' you muttered. He bent down near you. Snowy sniffed the footprints.

I found some fresh footprints over here too, it looks identical...someone must've been walking around here before us'.

'We must have a look around then.' I looked up to see if someone's nearby. You saw the grass uphill is disturbed.

'Look at the grass in the other side.'

'Yes, I though of going to the woods because the grass has been disturbed along the way.' He agreed.

'It looks like someone came from up there'. Tintin got up. His eyes fixed towards the woods.

'I'm going over there to see what's going on' He stepped into the stream and stopped.

'I was wondering the same thing' you replied. As you also stepped into stream. 'Probably those crooks must be creeping around the place then I'm sure' you said while balancing on a stone in the middle.

'Yes I think so too, but...maybe you should go back home (y/n), I can't put you in danger, I'll go alone with Snowy. You go back it might be dangerous'.

'You think I'm afraid of those rodents? Then you're wrong my friend. You think I'll go back just because of it? Ha! You came to the other side of the stream. 'Come along!' You headed up the hill towards the woods.

'But...wait!'

'No buts! Either you come or I'll go myself!'

'(Y/n)...'

'Alright Bye!'

'Ugh...All right if you insist. Come on Snowy!' He started to join behind you.

'Woof!' Snowy trailed behind the two of you.

To be continued...